• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to rent points for Hilton Head, SC?

Princess_Nikki

DIS Veteran
Hi!

I'm new to all of this, but is there a specific place to look to rent points for Hilton Head, SC, as a non DVC Member?? I'd love to go here! TIA!

Since the DVC Rent/Trade Board is not a discussion forum, your post has been moved here for responses. Please don't post any rental information (dates, room type) since that is only allowed on the DVC Rent/Trade board.

Good luck with your rental! :)

Any offer from owners in the R/T forum here on the DIS can potentially book you a room there. If the owner is offering points at a different DVC resort, they can only book it 7 months or less from check in.

If they are offering HH points, then they can book as far out as 11 months. Everything, of course, is subject to availability. So, that is a great please to start. Just post a request in one of the threads!

Please also report any direct contact you may get via PM as a result of this post from anyone in which you did not initiate the conversation! Good luck!

You can also rent an existing reservation or arrange for a reservation to be made that exactly meets you needs though several 3rd party "brokers" that arrange reservations on rented points between members and anyone. "World of Disney/DVC rental", a sponsor of these boards, is one such company. There are also several other reputable company's out there.

Be aware that Summer is very popular - you'll want to rent points eleven months in advance - there will not be seven month availability. Much of the rest of the year, HHI can be booked at the seven month window. The entire island is packed during the Summer.

Hi!

I'm new to all of this, but is there a specific place to look to rent points for Hilton Head, SC, as a non DVC Member?? I'd love to go here! TIA!
I would recommend seeing what is available at the time you want to go before booking a reservation. The site sponsor is able to help there.
Summer and holidays are very difficult unless you are booking at 8-11 months out with owner's points.
Other dates outside of summer/holidays may be easier to book at 7 months out.
But you may be able to snag a booking if you are open to 2 bedrooms and keep checking the websites frequently.

I will say that the last few years we’ve actually booked direct through disney paying cash for our 2BR stay and not renting points, turned out to be cheaper that way believe it or not!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter