How to reserve Tusker House, have you seen availability for ADRS in mid July?

vwlfan

DIS Veteran
Hi, just found out, thanks to a disboarder on FB that Tusker House is reopening 6/20. Very pleased to hear this. We only discovered it re 3 years ago and we really like it.

going in mid July … I immediately jumped on MDE, hoping to snag a reservation for either breakfast or dinner. It isn’t showing on MDE. If I called today do you think they may have access to booking?

Thanks

Just got a resi for July with a lot of availability to choose from...glad it is coming back, but going to miss the buffet and carvings

Was able to book in the wee small hours of the morning. Many thanks to Disboarders for their h

I had to type in Tusker House in the search engine to find it this morning at 6 as it didn't show up with the regular list. But, I snagged a perfect time for our AK day...We are so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter