• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to Sign up for DME?

Thank you for this! I could not find it either.
Can it be made a sticky or the information added to the FAQS?
Did I miss it somewhere? :flower1:

You can also use the change reservation option to complete the form. It can be the only change you make. I've done it that way many times. It's a much shorter form to fill out. Great if the change button is working

You can also use the change reservation option to complete the form. It can be the only change you make. I've done it that way many times. It's a much shorter form to fill out. Great if the change button is working
I did look there; it has never been there for me, I have always had to call. A link is simpler IMHO, no reason to have to go in to the Disney IT things, website or app. Those are not always consistent.:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter