How to snag ADRs with a split stay?

WishUponAStar3

Believer In Big Dreams!
EEK I'm coming up on the 60-day window for my November 6-12 trip, and I'm so nervous after seeing others on these boards posting about waking up at 6 AM only to have their preferred restaurants already booked up!! We're doing a split stay of Waldorf-Astoria from the 6th till the 9th and Polynesian from the 9th-12th. Since I won't have the ability to book any farther than 60+3, does that mean it's unlikely for me to get my top choices like Cinderella's Royal Table, 'Ohana, etc? Has anyone managed to get those with the dining reservation finders? This is our family's first trip to WDW and not sure how many years it'll be before we plan another trip (we are from SoCal, so DLR locals) and I really want to make sure we can get into the restaurants and special experiences we've been so looking forward to... Thanks in advance for your help!!

You will have to book ADRs for both stays separately. First stay 6th to 8th you must book for every day 60 days out. Then second half at Poly you will be able to book 60 days out check in day for the length of that stay 60+3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter