• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to: Surprising Adults?

DerangedChipmunk

Mouseketeer
Hi Disfriends,

I’m an AP, and I’m surprising a friend in their mid 20s with a day at Disney (his first!)

He thinks we’re just going resort hopping, and has no idea.

How would YOU tell him to make it the MOST magical? ✨✨

I’d treat him like a kid! Have a shirt made for him to wear (like “I’m done adulting. I’m going to Disney World!” or something similar). Buy him ears with his name on them. Give him made up “coupons” for things like “A ride on Space Mountain,” etc. Have a blast!

I don’t know that I would. I would just have the ticket handy and just happen to end up at a park and let the surprise reveal itself.

On the way there, talk about how great the attractions are(especially rides if he likes rides or shows if he likes show etc.).

Tough one, you're already there on property. Not sure how much you can surprise someone with "Hey lets go in to the parks." other than that person being very grateful for dropping $100 on them.

Tough one, you're already there on property. Not sure how much you can surprise someone with "Hey lets go in to the parks." other than that person being very grateful for dropping $100 on them.
Thats what I would do. If you are resort hopping, go to a monorail one last and end up at MK. Or go to the TCC and get off at MK.. just lead him, don't say a thing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter