• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to view your ADRs?

JJsmama

WDW addict
I am trying to view my ADRs but it wants my to input each and every confirmation number and my phone number each time. I associated them with my hotel reser. Is there a way to pull them all up together?

I think you have to pull them up one at a time unless you call and they can list them off for you.

It would be so nice if there was a way to pull them all up at once instead of entering in each individual confirmation number.

After I sign into "My Disney Vacation" (upper RHS of disneyworld.com homepage), I click on 'Dining Reservations' at bottom of that drop down menu. The next screen that pops up has a single row (of 2 input boxes for ADRressie#/phone#.) Directly below that in blue letters, it says '+Retrieve Multiple Reservations'. When I click on that, another row of input boxes appears below the previous one. (I've only ever clicked up to 5, so I don't know how many it will list at a time.) I can then list all my ressies/phone number and when I click 'Retrieve Dining' button (to the right of the first row), it will then list all my ressies at once. I don't know a faster way to do it than this though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter