how was your forth

tigger/winnie/tink

<font color=deeppink>Luna Love<br><font color=roya
how was your our 4th my was ok were not allowed to have gas grills where i live so you go to the pool to use a gas grill so my family went down to the pool my dad grilled we ate we swam they had to go home early because of thunder so we wen home and my sister slipped on the bathroom floor she had to sit on the couch for awhile we thought fireworks were cancled so my dad went out and he rented a dvd he came home and we ate dinner and he said we could go to fire works we thought if we got there at 9 the we'd be fine they were set a 9:30they started the firew works early we got there as they were begining then it sarted to pour(sp) we went home and watched capital fourth and macys hope your 4th was better do you have any 4th stories if so please do tell i want o here hope you had a great time with family and friends

It was great, but too bad it was raining for the BBQ. Oh and I got hit on the noise by an anonymous person by some unidentified cold object (ice? waterbottle?) and I have a huge bump and some cuts on my poor nose. :guilty:

Mine was AWESOME! We live in the wood and have a couple people next to us so we can do the BIG firworks like at disney and my sis and her boyfriend came over..both being 19. I will post pics later. There were a couple were it went straight up into the air...well one went over the house, one went on top of my dads barn, and one went into the woods. Also one were your supposed to put the firework into the bottle thing..this is what I said.."Put it ino the bottle thingy!" He thought we were messing with him and he put it onto the ground and lit it! It made a little shower on the groung. I went to bed at 1:30am. And knowing my family..sarcastic and funny. We were making jokes all night! Then we went inside and we were talking just about anything. Well my sisters boyfriend brought up star wars and the light side and the dark side. Mostly about the force and everything. So it was like court t.v. jedi edition! My sisters boyfriend and my mom! It was fun!

it was hotttt first my cousins came to my house and we had breakfast then we went to out other cousins house and she has like a hudge pool with a water slide and diving board and water fall its really cool THEN our other cousins also came and we just chilled it was hott oh and it was raining out and there were fire works on eaither side of us in the pool so we still swam it was fun

Ah, it was awesome...quite awesome...full of exploding ant hills, stray artillery shells, accidently running through spider webs...and no one was seriously injured..besides a minor smoke bomb accident and my friend getting hit in the throat with a M-1000...good times...

It was really good, suprisingly. I thought it was going to suck.

I walked in my town's parade with a couple of my friends. Then I hung around my house. Then I went into work at 4 until 10. My boss was really nice and gave me money to run to WaWa and get me and the other girl whatever we wanted. I got milkshakes! Yumm! Then we finished doing everything early and he let us go out into the parking lot to watch the fireworks. Then he let us leave 15 minutes early! Me and the girl working there (Gabby) were just messing around all night because there was nobody in the store most of the night. It was great! Then when I got home, we had a thunderstorm! Nature's fireworks!! ;)

boring. hot. crazy. but boring.
i almost didnt get to see any fireworks because i was working in gateway gifts. but one of my co-workers rushed me outside and we watched an amazing finale add on to illuminations from the side of spaceship earth. it was so loud the windows and doors were shaking and it sounded like a machine gun going off. :3 it was nice.

how was your our 4th my was ok were not allowed to have gas grills where i live so you go to the pool to use a gas grill so my family went down to the pool my dad grilled we ate we swam they had to go home early because of thunder so we wen home and my sister slipped on the bathroom floor she had to sit on the couch for awhile we thought fireworks were cancled so my dad went out and he rented a dvd he came home and we ate dinner and he said we could go to fire works we thought if we got there at 9 the we'd be fine they were set a 9:30they started the firew works early we got there as they were begining then it sarted to pour(sp) we went home and watched capital fourth and macys hope your 4th was better do you have any 4th stories if so please do tell i want o here hope you had a great time with family and friends
Wow that was hard to read because it was all one big giant sentence. :eek:

Anyways, mine was good. Monday, we had a cookout at our friends house. Tuesday, we had a cookout at my grandparent's house. Yesterday, we went to the Zoo and to the Mall and we saw one of my really close friends and her family who live an hour from us. And last night, we went down to a park by our house and watched the downtown fireworks with our neighbor.

I thought it would suck, but it was okay. I went to this block party and worked most of the time (My friend and I were pouring all the drinks, and I did face painting for a while)

It rained here. A lot. There was a tornado warning, but amazingly, they didn't cancel the fireworks. We stayed here and had a quiet evening, which I would have prefered to do anyways.

Well they cancelled fireworks until 11:30. So at 11:30 my friends and I had to sing some songs at the community fireworks display. And all of us can miserable and strain our voices together!

I didn't do anything. I watched the seris finale for Hidden Palms.
We were going to watch fireworks but there was a thunderstorm earlier and some family problems so we just watched them on television.:)

my mom wouldn't let me out, but my brother went out.
and then the fireworks were rained out.
overall, not the best.
but i'm glad everyone else had a good time.

Mine was flippin awesome. First we watched the Concord parade because my BF was in it. Then we went swimming at his house because it was about 100 degrees outside. I ate 8 peice of garlic bread. And then we went up to a hill near his house and we got free ice cream from a guy up there (there was a lot of people up there too!) Then we watche the fireworks but the illegal fireworks was better!

nothing exciting, I watched the macy's fireworks on tv, then we set off a few at my house. Every firework is illegal in Iowa except sparklers, snakes, and poppers, so basically everything we had was illegal. :rotfl:

We just hung out with family, and ooohed and aaaaahed over the baby. Figures. We had bbq chicken for dinner with potato salad, bread and some watermelon, which was really good. Then we watched fireworks, and then we drove home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter