How weird is this?

DizBelle

DIS Veteran
I'm making all of my ADRs today. I first tried to get a breakfast ADR at Grand Floridian Cafe on Nov 20 - No availability. Kona Cafe - no availability. The Wave - no availability. But Cinderella's Royal Table IS available. What's the deal? That's the last one I thought I would be able to get.

I tried to book Koozina for breakfast for November 20th on Sunday morning and they told me no availability so I booked Captains Grill...I can only assume that there is something wrong with that mornings bookings b/c I will always get Koozina as an alt for a breakfast when I don't want it on other trips or days!

I would keep trying because I can only imagine something is wrong for that morning's bookings.

Could it be because you are outside the 180 day mark and CRT you can book earlier?

exactly, its within the 180 day + 10 time frame and I was able to book Captains Grill for breakfast but not Koozina and I can't belive it was booked and now I know it couldn't since the OP couldn't book any of the 3 he wanted either and these aren't character breakfasts.

I am having trouble booking the Crystal Palace for Tuesday, November 9 at or around 4-5 pm. I started trying at 6am on my 180 day mark. I get no availability :confused3
There is no free dining at this time, nor it a Christmas Party night.

I think sometimes the reservations aren't loaded into the system at the 180 day mark -190 day.

I know last year everyone was waiting to book the Fantasmic DP. The CM's kept telling everyone there was no availability. About a week later, the restaurants now had the Fantasmic DP available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter