How well do you know your state flags?

I did not take the quiz, Becki, but if I did and got any correct it would have been by chance. You are good!!!!

10/12 and one of the ones I missed was the one adopted in 2001.

I got all 12. Now, I have to confess....geography was (and still is) my strong suit.

Snow/sleet/freezing rain has shut us down here in Dallas but on 3/15 I sail the Disney Magic for 7 days so I'm counting down the days!!!
;)

I got 9/12. :) Actually, if it wasn't for the questions, I would have gotten every one of them wrong. :p If they just showed the flag and you had to pick which state it was from, I don't think I would have had a chance! :p

Well done, Professor.
You could teach a class in this, but you might still want to learn more about United States Culture. You got 9/12 correct.

12/12 on the first try! The Georgia one was tough until I noticed the line of flags underneath--Georgia is one of the (relatively) few states that has been under lots of flags.

"Nice work.
You really know your states, but you can learn even more about United States Culture. You got 6/12 correct."

since when is a 50% good work? :confused: congrats to all who did well. :)

Missed only one! I'm much better at state capitals.

diane

Geography is my strong suit, too. I went to the state level of the National Geography Bee in 7th grade.

11/12 for me. I missed Oklahoma. I should have went with my first guess!

I surprised myself and got them all right too :)

Of course, that last flag was easy for me ;)

I got 9/12 but if I had gone with my gut on Georgia and South Carolina I would have had 11/12.

Reading the text made it pretty easy.
Well done, Professor.
You could teach a class in this, but you might still want to learn more about United States Culture. You got 12/12 correct.

I missed #4, but got the rest right. More from the clues than from the flags, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter