• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How/When do you get your Castaway Club #?

hydster

<font color=teal>Self Proclaimed <font color=green
We are thinking of rebooking another Disney cruise in Jan of 2004 and I saw you can do it as a Castaway Club member (which I understand you become a member of once you have cruised with Disney which we have) so how does that work??? I havent seen anything with my number on it. Do I have to call them or will they send it to me or what??

Thanks!
Heidi

Hi Heidi....this is the always a good question....because Disney has never been consistent with sending out the cards. Some people them their packet right away and some have to wait months and some never seem to get anything sent to them.

All you have to do is call the CC #800-449-3380 and give them your last sail date and last name. they should be able to look up your number for you.

The next time you book with DCL make sure that number gets noted on your new ressie so you will get the return cruiser gift and the invitation to the return cruiser cocktail reception.

Here is a link to the latest CC gift. Plus, you get two CC pins in your cabin.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/50699182/50699254MYmhzE

Upon checking in at the terminal when you cruise again.... There is a deciated CC club line for check-in but in all honesty it does not matter what line you check in on. Just look for the shortest line (the CC line tends to be longer these days with all the repeat cruisers).

MJ

Mine came about 1 1/2 months after cruise in October 02. Interesting though is that we had three adults in the cabin and only I received a card and info. I checked with DCL as I was thinking of taking another short cruise and all adults and child in the party have CC numbers assigned. They only usually send one card to an address.

Lets go sailing

KennyK

Ours came with a letter and membership card about a month a half after sailing automatically without me having to make any calls :)

Actually, you really don't need it. When we rebooked our second cruise, as soon as we gave them our name they instantly knew that we were repeat cruisers and set us up as Castaway Club return cruisers. We did book directly through DCL so I'm not sure if that matters. We never had to ask for it, it was offered right off the bat. I don't know if I should be happy for such great service or worried that so much of our info is on Disney computers!!:p :p

kasar is right, you don't need them as long as you make a note when rebooking that you are repeat guests. DCL is revamping the system of Castaway Club numbers and that is why they have basically stopped sending them out.

But you don't have to know your number to reap the benefits! I love the plush towel we got in May!
Cathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter