How would the view of Harmonious be from the fireworks cruise?

It’s a shame that there doesn’t seem to be a paid viewing area that can see the main projections! Seems to defeat the purpose!
It’s a shame they didn’t make a show that could be viewed equally (or nearly) equally from all around the lagoon so everyone who paid $100+ for a ticket could see it without being jammed on top of 1000 of their closest friends.

Not the greatest photo, but this was our view from Sunday. I agree this show was not thought out well, being designed to view from basically 2 sides in a round lagoon.
C16FE19A-2B24-486B-81E6-D3C6588E77CB.jpeg

Just wondering if you ended up doing the cruise and what your thoughts were if you did?

I haven't. This is for a trip in December, for my mom's 95th birthday. We have a large group of 10 going. I did end up booking it, even though I doubt if we will love the view. It's more about her birthday celebration.

We did this earlier this month. I was concerned about not being able to see the Big Screen, but we booked anyway. We watched the show on 10/2 at La Hacienda which was not good and we went outside halfway through the show.
We loved this! you are directly between 2 of the side barges, which is great. Would it be a better view from the front, absolutely, but I think the boat is MUCH better than the other 2 dining packages. It was also an amazing experience.
I will be posting a video tomorrow (12/22) on YouTube.

We did this earlier this month. I was concerned about not being able to see the Big Screen, but we booked anyway. We watched the show on 10/2 at La Hacienda which was not good and we went outside halfway through the show.
We loved this! you are directly between 2 of the side barges, which is great. Would it be a better view from the front, absolutely, but I think the boat is MUCH better than the other 2 dining packages. It was also an amazing experience.
I will be posting a video tomorrow (12/22) on YouTube.
Do the boats rock much while you're sitting and watching? I'm interested in booking but a bit considered because a few people in my family, myself included, get motion sickness semi-easily

Do the boats rock much while you're sitting and watching? I'm interested in booking but a bit considered because a few people in my family, myself included, get motion sickness semi-easily
Our family did this several times during the IllumiNations years. My H and I both get motion sickness and never had any issues at all. Not even the slightest. We were in large pontoon boats. Water was calm overall. We were tossed about more watching Wishes in the lagoon at MK and didn’t feel motion sickness there either, but I could see this as a potential.

Our family did this several times during the IllumiNations years. My H and I both get motion sickness and never had any issues at all. Not even the slightest. We were in large pontoon boats. Water was calm overall. We were tossed about more watching Wishes in the lagoon at MK and didn’t feel motion sickness there either, but I could see this as a potential.

We have done this once and I get motion sickness as well and I had zero trouble. It was very calm. It was really a non issue for me. We really enjoyed it and booked another one for this upcoming trip.

The boats don't rock at all. There are no waves in the lake. You are also tied up to other boats as you watch the show, further stabilizing the boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter