How would you break up 2 days in Epcot?

O2H O2H

Mouseketeer
2 adults, 1 19yo girl, 10 and 8yo boys

1 day we have res. for the candlelight pkg. with a biergarten lunch. The other day, DH and I have ADR for 7:30 date night meal at Chefs. No other plans, except other meals need to be QS. Would love your input. Thanks!

Spend my mornings in Future World, 11am until whenever for the countries. Then when those are done--I would fill my time around CP and my chefs reservation on each of those things finishing up FW or reriding rides.

Doing this in December....

Day 1

Hit Soarin at RD, FP+ SE, TT, Character Spot then head to WS. Spend rest of day in WS. Lunch at Yorkshire, Dinner at Akhersus, watch Illuminations.

Day 2

Get to park about 11:30. FP+ Soarin, Lunch at Sunshine Seasons, Finish up FW (living with the land, innoventions etc.) Hit anything we missed in WS on day 1. FP+ Nemo and Turtle Talk, then Coral Reef for dinner. Enjoy Illuminations and a CRONUT!

one day i would focus on future world and then some of world showcase.
one day i would focus on world showcase and try to do a couple future world favorites again.

for QS personally we love sunshine season's food court in the land.
there is quite a variety so having 2 meals there in 2 days is not monotonous. (although i love the one sandwich and the salad that comews with it so much that i just get that twice lol)

We have young kids 10, 7 and 4 and we always split up Epcot.
We spend one afternoon in Future World and have dinner at Garden Grill

Then we spend two afternoons and evenings in WS with dinner at Akerhus and Biergarten coming up. Catching Illuminations hopefully one of those nights

Epcot feels way to big for my family but with older kids it may work better

We always do something similar to KimBean. We split Epcot down the middle. Do the left side of FW in the morning with a lunch at Kringla and then explore WS as far as the American pavilion. The next day do the right side of FW with lunch at Sunshine Seasons and then finish off the rest of WS. It makes the tiering of attractions a lot easier to deal with.

We're doing FP+ for TT and Nemo the first day plus left side of WS. Having dinner at Biergarten, with a FP+ for Character Spot on the way out. The second day, we FP+ Soarin' and enjoy the right side of WS - dinner at Rose & Crown and FP+ Spaceship Earth on the way out. Since you can't FP+ TT & Soarin' on the same day, having two days is Great! Don't forget to pick up "Agent P Phones" for the boys when entering World Showcase. They will LOVE it!!!

This is what we are planning on in a couple of weeks (kids are 8 and 5)

Day 1: Arrive late morning - Soarin FP, couple other rides, then head into WS for the afternoon. Lunch will be snacks along the way as we will have had a late breakfast at the hotel. Dinner at Chefs and Illuminations.

Day 2: Arrive at opening. Test Track FP, other rides, Biergarten at noon for lunch - Leaving after lunch and hopping over to HS in late afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter