How would you cope if you lived with someone who exactly lived like yourself?

would not work.....I am OCD and want to be in control. Two people like that would be horrible!! It would not go well at all!!

Last edited:
would not work.....I am OCD and want to be in control. Two people like that would be horrible!! It would not go well at all!!
Not OCD as far as how my home is, unlike my mother. I'm by myself now and have gotten quite lazy. However, there is a massive difference between cleaning up after myself or cleaning up vs. cleaning up after someone else. Drove me crazy with 4 of us that I was the only one who cleaned up after themselves. Hated coming home to an empty dishwasher and a full load all over the kitchen and living room that I had to clean up.

The dishwasher is 8 inches away. Stop piling them up and put them in the dishwasher.

I would need someone to live with someone who could kill or get rid of any occasional bugs that got inside.

I've known from a relatively early age that I would more than likely be single and alone for my life. I just wouldn't make a good partner or roommate. It just wouldn't work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter