How would you cope if you suddenly had a newborn baby right now?

Terrible in general but more terrible as DH would absolutely not condone it and would not be happy.

No, no, no!!!! I love babies, but my one and only baby nearly killed me, so I'm good. Thankfully she's the sweetest 16 year old, but sometimes I have flashbacks to my pregnancy and that's a reminder as to why she's an only child.

Suddenly? You mean without 9 months to prepare? NopeNopeNope. I never wanted kids of my own, and I ain't starting now.
What about if it was like the movie “Life as we know it”? I mean this in all in good fun. I totally respect your choice in not having kids. :-)

I would love another grand baby as long as I don’t have to be the full time babysitter like I was with our other three. It was my decision but I started doing that almost 12 years ago and I’m 60 now. Don’t think our son and daughter-in-law are going to have any more children though.

No, thank you! We have 5 grandchildren ranging in age from 13 - 30, and 3 greatgrands ages 3,5 and 7. I would go nuts having to take care of a baby full time, yikes! Now, our 30-year old granddaughter is getting married next September so if they choose to start a family that would be wonderful🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter