• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How would you handle this

Another option would be to book the window seat directly behind him. It would let you avoid the middle seat, but still be easy enough to lean forward and talk to him if needed. Probably better than trying to talk across a stranger in the middle seat if you were in the aisle seat and grandson was in the window seat.

Another option would be to book the window seat directly behind him. It would let you avoid the middle seat, but still be easy enough to lean forward and talk to him if needed. Probably better than trying to talk across a stranger in the middle seat if you were in the aisle seat and grandson was in the window seat.

Thank you for pointing this out. It was my first thought. If you want to be next to your grandson, please select seats accordingly. Do not plan on switching or leaning over. Just because you didn't want it, there may actually be a reason I selected the middle seat, believe it or not.

Yes, what does your grandson say?

And his parents.

They wouldn't bat an eye at having a stranger sit next to them.

Let’s face it; he’ll be sleeping or watching a movie or playing a video game on his phone anyway. (And so will most adults)

My son and I think aisle/aisle is the best. He likes it even more if he’s a row back from me so I can’t see what he’s watching lol

When my wife and I travel together (empty nesters :worship:) we do middle and aisle.Once we lift the arm rest there is plenty of room for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter