How you get your Fix

Neil73

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone I am Neil.

I have just joined the Disboards but have been watching videos on youtube of the Dis unplugged for about 18 months.

My reason for posting is I have been to Orlando twice, once in 2008 and then again in 2014, cant go more often as I am from the UK and its an expensive holiday. I have really loved my two trips to the area and have many special memories at the parks, we are hoping to again, maybe in 2019/20.

But in the meantime I need to keep involved in all things Disney and Universal and was wondering how everyone else gets there fix?? and what everyone's does in between the years before you can re-visit!

Thanks and look forward to some replies.

I spend a lot of time on the boards! Reading writing, trip reports help live the magic. Watching youtube!

Spend alot of time on the boards researching future trips, and finally caved in yesterday and bought a D23 gold membership. That should tide me over until our family trip to WDW in Jan/'17, and my solo trip to DL later that year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter