Howl-o-Scream @ SeaWorld 2021

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
There’s going to be a new haunt in town this year!

Howl-O-Scream will be at SeaWorld Orlando from September 10 to October 31.
0F0E4285-C9B6-4B05-94CD-AB75B5E39885.jpeg

Howl-O-Scream will descend upon Sea World Orlando during select nights from September 10th to October 31st.

This event is designed to be separate from the family friendly Halloween events Sea World traditionally has offered in the past & will continue this year.

Anticipated offerings:

haunted houses, scare zones & roaming haunts throughout the park

Shows: A musical dance show, outdoor show with special effects along with DJs & party zones

several coasters operating along with a potential hour early entry into the park

Note: All above rumored details will be updated here once officially confirmed.

This thread is a community work in progress, feel free to share any/all rumors & updates for this new to Orlando event

The following information is direct from the official website

8A2FCE7B-8D67-43E2-970E-63A7AE497C4A.jpeg
CA64BE1B-2738-4E5C-9090-26C461639523.jpeg
5D5E748A-007E-4F59-8067-109DE8EAA9A3.jpeg

3E33E508-9470-4555-A862-F7CCEF002E16.jpeg7D813657-8312-47AA-8BFE-C03EE7EFED1D.jpeg

52355B86-7149-414C-A2AE-D2320222101B.jpeg99B4A724-51D0-409B-B5E9-CDF776A9C9E4.jpeg

40F7775F-C788-4C3F-BC27-B82B4C79E3D6.jpeg769E8E6C-980D-451A-AB6E-136559E3E9F6.jpeg

Last edited:

yay - another option to consider! May switch it up and try this rather than HHN this year - especially if Universal eliminates BOGO tic and/or their ticket prices are significantly higher than last year. Thanks for starting the thread!

And it's official! Just announced that there will be a season pass for HOS at both SW, as well as SW and BG! I think it's a really good price too

Appears there is an AP discount. Not sure how much, we let our passes go this spring (hoping for a blue friday :)).

If PH can/will check, please post.

Purchased our tickets for opening night, September 10th.

I too am hoping for a quick queue or tour option, and honestly I'll be VERY surprised if SW doesn't offer one. When they have an opportunity to bring in extra income, I'm sure they will capitalize on it.

Bring on the event merchandise, too! Seaworld, take my money lol.

hey...does anyone know if there's a way to buy these tickets elsewhere to avoid the website's $10 service fee - I hate these bogus add on fees - that's almost 1/3 of the total ticket price. :mad:

hey...does anyone know if there's a way to buy these tickets elsewhere to avoid the website's $10 service fee - I hate these bogus add on fees - that's almost 1/3 of the total ticket price. :mad:
would be nice if they could be purchased in advance (as in now) at the park gates at Guest Services, either at SW or even Aquatica.

Perhaps somebody could inquire when they next visit the park?

updated sticky, SW is/will be rolling out out additional info in what appears to be an intriguing way, bit of a puzzle to try to figure out the various symbols.:thumbsup2

Reading SW's promo comments, (thanks for posting, Keishashadow 8-),) seems like SW is pointedly positioning themselves as the more intense, unfiltered horror experience ("we're not shying away from the scares"). Sounds like a dig at their much bigger HHN competitor - so many HHN fans have complained on FB in the past few years that the event's intensity keeps getting watered down to satisfy more sensitive families/kids.

Feels like they're striving for a version of what HHN used to be years ago as their competitive differentiator? Would be super smart, imo. People seem to like the Busch Gardens Tampa HowlOScream - they even still sell the IV drink bags or nurse shots, I think. :D

Of course, SW lacks the theatrical chops, studio resources and mammoth budget of HHN - they can't match the extraordinary special effects, sets and scareactors, but maybe SW can make up for it by keeping things a bit more intense.

but maybe SW can make up for it by keeping things a bit more intense
competition is always a great thing in helping to keep the bar high! The parks are vying for that share of the pie. The newcomer is smart to tweak things in some fashion to lure the fan base to give it a whirl.

U has definitely toned down the adult level of their HHN offerings. not sure if they are trying to be more inclusive to kiddos or leaning to being more politically correct. IMO horror rarely works well without elements that are controversial in some degree to many.:confused3

Reactions: shh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter