• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How's Coral Reef?

I always considered it more a restaurant you go to for "atmosphere" as opposed to good food. But, on our last trip it was my absolute favorite meal. I had chicken over wild mushroom risotto and it was so good I could have eaten another one!

We stopped going because of the table wait - once we actually waited for 50 minutes past our reservation time and we were about 20 minutes early. So doesn't matter that we like the food, the seating and the tanks.

We had a reservation for next Thursday that my husband just had me cancel. If you have a toddler as we do, I have no idea what they would eat honestly! They don't even have fries!! Our older girls (14 & 13) would eat the chicken, but it's honestly nothing special.

We've switched to T-Rex (got a great reservation time by calling them directly) and everyone is much happier!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter