How's Delta?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
We just made ressies for the first time on Delta (also for the first time, out of Corpus Christi) because that's our only option to get to Savannah. Who's used them? How were they, the good thebad, etc.?

I've flown Delta out of Logan Airport (Boston) twice in the past 2 years - and I'm flying them again on Friday.

I was pretty happy with the service. They ARE stingy with their snacks/drinks - I recommend bringing snacks on board. They gave us a little snack kit that was pretty nasty...and 1/2 a can of soda.

Oh...if you need a pillow or blanket, you may want to bring one - there were less than 10 total on the whole plane!

I found the flight crew to be nice, and the planes to be fine.

Have fun!

Crystal

I fly Delta and I like them. However, if you go through these boards you will see that EVERY airline has people who have had a horrible time and people who love them. A lot just depends on the day, the weather, your state of mind, the gate agent's state of mind etc.....

we have flown delta a number of times from PHL and have been pleased with our services

We have flown Delta several times; once from Newark and a few times from LaGuardia. We didn't experience any problems, and we were happy with our fares and the service in general.:):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We've flown Delta a few times, on east-west coast flights (and, very little up and down the east coast). Flights have been ontime, service okay. No complaints. I'd fly them again. :)

Each trip we have flown Delta out of Boston. Never a problem. Delta is ranked #1 for being on time.

I fly Delta & haven't had a problem. Do bring snacks. Be prepared to feel like a sardine. The Delta Express from Hartford, CT are always very crowded. They are always on time & are early arriving at the destination.

Geri

I don't know, I kinda like their snacks. Hey, anything given to me that I don't have to buy I enjoy!:rolleyes:

My huband, daughter and I fly Delta all of the time and we fly quite a bit. In fact Delta is the only airline we will fly. We feel a sense of security while flying with Delta. The employees in the airport and on the reservation line are very friendly. Plus they are always ontime if not ahead of schedule. So to us Delta is number one in my book. That just my opinion. :D

We've always flown Delta with no problems. In fact, we are flying them again this Friday to WDW!! Yea!

So, you're going to Savannah? We LOVED Savannah!! Can't wait to go back!! Have a great time!

loveswdw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter