How's everyone doing?

#1 Disney Fan

DIS Veteran
<font color=navy>LOL, I just started a post that I meant to put on the Community Board, not the Canadian Board, so since I can't delete the post entirely, I'll just edit it and change it to something else better suited for this board. Of course if you want to read my original post on corporate politics, feel free to help me out, I'd be more than glad, LOL. :)

But... I'll change this message over here to just a fun "hey, how are you doing" post. :) Me... I'm doing okay, I'm in the middle of midterm season so I'm really busy. So how are you doing? :Pinkbounc </font>

Hi Lynne! :wave:

Hope your big test went well yesterday!

I am doing fine........a bit frazzled being in the middle of getting report cards ready to go home. They have to be in the principal's office on Tuesday. She reads them all and makes comments...we fix them up then they go home on the 18th I think. It is not all that bad, just time consuming.

Have a great day all!

I'm Great! :Pinkbounc I'm Great!! :Pinkbounc Just doing my happy dance!! :Pinkbounc

LOL-I am great right now! I have tons of stuff to do before we leave next week but am taking it all in stride! Work is very busy as it is month end and cheques are going out-I work with disabled people on social assistance-month end is brutal on us! So I just need to get thru 5 more work days and I am on my way to the World!!

Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'm ok...I'm getting my hair cut today and I'm donating it to "Locks of Love".

It's a charity that makes wigs for underpriviledged kids who have cancer.

I need to cut off 10 inches to do this so I hope I have enough to still have a good hairdo when I'm done.;)

Hi Lynne!:wave: I'm fine. I'm beat today because I was up late last night making and decorating 5 cakes for the school today. Work goes on (unfortunately!;) ) and will only get busier the closer we get to Christmas. Ah the joys of retail!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
Only days to go, sooooo busy with meetings and trying to get everything ready to go.
I think I put too many things I wanted to do for this vacation (so I could make so extra special for my DD) that I'm feeling a tad bit crunch for time. I really wanted to make a Belle dress, Minnie mouse skort outfit, Lion king capi set ( I have all the fabric), Mickey shorts etc...the list goes on. But the only one I think I can really do is the Mimmie skort set.
To Do List:
laundry, shopping, packing, finish garden for winter, sewing...plus reg work stuff. :eek:
Maybe if I don't sleep for the next 4 days I can do it. But I know NOBODY else has ever felt this way:rolleyes: LOL
But I'm still really excited!:Pinkbounc

<center>Happy Mischief Night!!</center> :p

<center>

<center>SOAP SOAP SOAP SOAP SOAP SOAP SOAP SOAP SOAP SOAP SOAP SOAP SOAP SOAP SOAP SOAP</center>

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :wave:

<font color=navy>Well I'm really glad that I made this post mix-up because now I got to hear about all of your days! :) I'll try to post threads like this (on purpose next time ;) ) more often from now on. :)

Valerie... thanks, my midterm yesterday was *incredibly* tough, but I did okay <font size=1>(I hope! :o ) </font> Well, I got some marks anyway. ;) Won't know for quite some time how I really did.

Grover... that's awesome that you're doing so much better today! I love seeing all of your posts lately because they're always filled with such excitement and anticipation! :)

Samantha... wow, that must have taken some guts! What a wonderful thing to do for charity though. :) I hope that it turned out beautifully and that you're really happy with it. How does your DH like it?

Baboo... 5 cakes! Yikes! (Can I have a piece please? ;) )

MaMudduck... your trip sure is getting close! :teeth: And try not to stress too much... regardless of how many of those things you get done, your trip will be incredibly special and magical for your DD. :)

Valerie and Maggie... LOL!!!! :p :p :p Looks like the Canadian Board was subjected to some mischief makers from the Community Board. :p *Giggles*

By the way... quick formal introduction... Maggie, meet the Canadian Board... Canadian Board DISers, this is Maggie (Saffron), my good friend from the Community Board. :wave: Stop in and visit us up here again sometime Maggie (even if it is to make trouble ;) ).

</font>

I'm probably late getting this in but here goes. My life right now is really busy and stressfull. As well I have had a cold for a week and a half. I really could use a vacation about right now, but dh's job won't let him take any vacation time and to make sure of it they cut his pay by 2/3 's. My parents aren't doing very well so they take a lot of my time. I also babysit my 2 dgrdd and have my oldest dgrdd over to do her school several mornings a week. Thank goodness I really enjoy my dgrdd's. That part is okay. Oh my gosh I am really complaining aren't I. I think I need a nap. Sorry to have bothered you all with this but somedays it is too much for me to handle. On top of it all I just don't get to DIS that often anymore because it is too hard to find the time to get on the computer. Oh well I know this won't last and things will get better.
tigercat

A big hello tigercat.:wave:

Here's a BIG {{hug}} for you, as I know fully well what stress is like lately too!Here's to better times ahead my friend!

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Thanks #1 Disney Fan,

DH loved it but I find it just a tad short but it will be fine in a few weeks. He said to me "Heh, stranger...want to go back to my place? My wife is out and you are soooooo hot!"

I thought that was cute.:p

Tigercat...That's aweful. Is there anywhere else he can work? 2/3's is a lot of change. I hope things get better. :D

LOL Samantha... that is so cute and sweet!! :)

Tigercat... feel free to vent anytime, it sure sounds like you're having a rough go at it lately. :( I sure hope that things turn around for you soon and brighter days are in your future soon. :) Take care.

We are just fine here on the prairies. IT is too good though. This Oct weather is suppose to be nicer. It is like winter here. On top of that, we don't feel like going outside yet!

Lots of housework done today which feels good! Have a great weekend you all!

Greetings fellow Canucks!!

I can't believe it snowed today! In Southern Ontario yet!

:bounce: 2 months until we go to WDW!!!!! :bounce: I'm not sure who is more excited me or the kids!!

Glad I'm going to WDW in 2 days- where it's warm & I hate winter. checked the weather for next week in WDW HIGH 70's-low 80's. :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
But I was still surprised to see it this early here.

{{{HUGS}}}} for you tigercat! Doesn't DH work for the family? I find it hard to believe that they feel that they can cut his pay that much. I'm sorry that you've had a cold on top of your other health problems. Any more problems with chest pains? Take care of yourself, and we'll hope to see you at the next DISmeet. Ginny always looks forward to playing with Jacqui (sp?).

Thanks everyone. It was nice to hear from you Baboo. Yes dh works for my family so it is really hard to get away from it. What makes things even worse was that we are having my ds's friend move in with us so we have to clean our basement (yesssss) but we found receipts from 1887 down there. We found an old paycheck of my dh and found out that he is being paid $100.00 more a week. So he has gone up $100.00 in 15 yrs. Hows that for keeping up with inflation ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. And we wonder how we manage every month. Anyway, I had a really nice day today though. I got to stay home and didn't have to help anyone. My body has just shut down and rested today so that was great. Tomorrow it starts again but I had today.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter