How's the Nascar restaurant?

jeff968

DIS Veteran
We will be visiting Universal for a day in a few weeks. My brother in-law wants to visit the Nascar cafe for dinner. Is this place any good? Are there better places? We'll have a party of 11 with kids ages 2, 9, 12, and 16. Can you get reservations before hand? Thanks

We've been twice, last August for lunch, and last week for dinner. It was ok, the service was kind of slow, but the food was very good, DD had a corn dog, DH had spaghetti, and I had grilled chicken and salad. We loved the food and DD had a yummy banana spilt. We had onion rings to start out. Also very good!!! All the kids around us seemed to like it there .

Patty

I know I have "talked" to you before about Universal/Disney! Anyway, you will like EVERY SINGLE restaurant in CityWalk!! The whole darn place is just MAGICAL!! I am crazy about Marguaritaville, Nascar, Bob Marleys, Latin Quarter, Hard Rock Cafe, NBA City, ... you get the picture!! Have a wonderful time !! :D

Our family ate there 3 years ago, the week that the restaurant opened (actually it was 3 years ago this week). We loved it. The food was good and it was a fun atmosphere. It is on our list of places to eat when we go back, IN 37 DAYS!:D

Our family ate there 3 years ago, the week that the restaurant opened (actually it was 3 years ago this week). We loved it. The food was good and it was a fun atmosphere. It is on our list of places to eat when we go back, IN 37 DAYS!:D

Hey Guys-
Jeff968 also asked if reservations can be made ahead of time. It sounds like he's got quite a group to plan for! C'mon experts!

As soon as you enter CityWalk from the parking garage, there's a booth right in front of you that can help secure some reservations. I'd certainly check 'em out. You may even leave the park at some point & walk over to Nascar to ensure your reservation. It's short walks everywhere.
Don't know if they reserve in advance, but you can investigate here...
CityWalk Info

Good Luck! It's a neat place with good eats.
Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter