How's the Vegas Disney Warehouse?

trodrigue

<font color=red>I finally figured out pictures!<br
I am taking a quick getaway with hubby. Thought I might pop in. Is it worth it?

We usually stop in on our way through each time we drive to DL. It seems to be either hit or miss. I guess it depends on what you are looking for. We've picked up some pins that they still sell in the parks for about half price. Gotten some good deals on zip up hoodies and they have a lot of tshirts. If you have the opportunity I would defintely stop in and take a look.

Are you talking about the one at the Outlet mall? It's at the south end of the strip (my hubby works security at that mall :) ). I was just in there a couple days ago. I had the twins with me so I didn't get to look around too much LOL I was looking for tshirts for the boys and they didn't have much for them, but they did have lots of stuff.

The Disney store outlet at the other outlet mall, I think it is more of a Disney Store outlet. I think I need to check there for what I'm looking for.

I enjoy it , it is like the one close to DL some trip's I spend way too much next trip we just get a couple of things. I Never go out empty handed!

I love that outlet! They have tons of t-shirts and hoodies! I have also gotten some discounted collectables by Shag and Christmas ornaments, plush, hats, etc. It is not on the strip though so you will have to drive, but it is worth it IMO.

There are two Disney outlets here in Vegas. The one at the premium outlets (the outdoor mall) is like a Disney store outlet. My daughter loves it, we always find some good things on sale there. The other Disney outlet is called the Disney character outlet, it is on Las Vegas Blvd outside of the old Belz outlet. I have seen old Disneyland items there. The selection there is WAY different than what the other outlet offers. I don't like it as much.

All of the merchandise is from Disneyland. But I really like it; I've gotten great deals on pajamas and toys; and I've seen clearance jewelry from the Vault 28 shop at DTD.

The Vegas outlet is much better than the LA outlet. we were in Vegas in Jan, at the one near DL this weekend and the deals were better in Vegas, plus it's a nicer store.

I am taking a quick getaway with hubby. Thought I might pop in. Is it worth it?

We stopped twice on our way to and from DL. We picked up some items, but unfortauntely most of the shirts/hoodies, etc. were not my size (I wear Large and X-Large). I did pick up a large pirate Mickey plush for $20-inside the park that plush would sell for about $50 I presume. I would definately stop in again next time I'm in Vegas.

I live in Vegas, so I can go to the Warehouse anytime, and IMHO, I am not impressed. But, I guess it's all in what you are looking for, and every once in a while you can get a deal there.

I was just there today and got some cheap pins for trading on our cruise. They had a huge bin of assorted mouse ears that were 4 for $10!! Seemed like they would be great for selling on Ebay. There was also lots of merchandise from the DL Half Marathon.

I was just there today and got some cheap pins for trading on our cruise. They had a huge bin of assorted mouse ears that were 4 for $10!! Seemed like they would be great for selling on Ebay. There was also lots of merchandise from the DL Half Marathon.

Thank you for posting about that. I decided to drive over there today after I saw your post. I picked up some of the 1/2 marathon tees for $3.99. They say 2007, I figure I'll just wear them for training runs. I also saw 1/2 marathon tanks, pins, keychains and luggage tags.

I don't either :confused3 ...Is it in an annex building, maybe?

Yep! It is in the annex building. It's not inside the outlet mall. It's in a strip of a few outlet shops in the parking lot of the mall. On the corner of LV Blvd and Robindale. I picked up a business card from there. Here's the website the card has on it with locations. :)

http://www.ams-liquidation.com/stores.htm

I have to say that the Las Vegas Character Warehouse was set up MUCH better today than when I went in the past. I must have gone when it first opened last time because everything was just thrown on tables. Now they had fixtures and things were much easier to look through. I will have to check it out more often.

Does anyone know if the Disney Warehouse is still open? I can't seem to find anything on the web about it. I know the Disney outlet is open but, wanted to go to the warehouse.

We went to it a few weeks ago, I was actually quite disappointed with it, I only bought one pin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter