• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hows the weather in March?

chadfromdallas

MinnieM21 is my hero
Hi :wave: New to the boards. I'm planning on a trip to Florida this spring break around march 8 and was wondering how the weather is in Florida at this time? From what I remember when I was in Orlando 5 years ago, it rained a lot, but that was during the summer. I'll be doing this trip solo on my motorcycle from Texas so hoping its not the peak season for rain. Hopefully one of yall can help me :teeth:

Looking forward to the 1,100 miles I will be driving on my soon to be newly bought honda F4i ! :hyper: :bounce: :teeth:

<b>Welcome to the Adult/Solo Board, Chad</b>
<b>Dan</b> Thanks for giving Chad that weather link.

I was wondering the same thing b/c I'll be there March 1-5. That website helped! Thanx!:Pinkbounc

I have been going to WDW in March for the past 20 yrs. I think this is the perfect time of the year. The weather has been generally perfect. However March is a transitional month. I have seen in cold in the 50's during the day. I have seen it so hot that the asphalt roads melt. It can rain hard at times but not daily like in the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter