• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How's the weather

DonnaRy

Mouseketeer
We are leaving for DL this Sunday and will be in the parks this coming Monday - Wednesday. Can anyone tell me how the weather has been? We are planning on bringing shorts & t-shirts for during the day, but are also bringing jeans and a sweatshirt for the evenings.

Has it been shorts weather during the day?

We were there last weekend and it was in the low - mid 60's and very overcast. The sun came out and it warmed up to the mid 70's one day. I think what you are planning on bringing is good, then you will be prepared for anything.

Have a great trip!

I would suggest doing a search for a website that will give you an extended forcast--I think CNN might have one?:confused:

This might help you alittle. We live in N. California and it has been very cool and windy--it is supposed to get warmer by the weekend. Even when it is nice during the day, be prepared for very cool nights.

We went to Disneyland last year in April and we weren't exactly prepared for how cool it felt at night--we had to go buy more sweatshirts! During the day it wasn't exactly shorts weather for most people--but I wore shorts and sweatshirts during the day and I was just fine.:cool:

Have fun!
Sue

:cool:

<font color=navy>Donna,

It's been a long pants/sweatshirt type day weather for me, but you know us So Cals - we're wusses when you throw in a cloud or two.

I'd say to expect very cool mornings & evenings, and semi-warm - high 60's during the day. So, maybe long pants, light tops, and then layer on the sweats & jackets. You might want to bring either a change of clothes or a poncho for the Grizzly River Run, or you can buy a DL poncho for $5. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter