How's this for our DDP "plan"

maslex

DIS Veteran
Here's what I've come up with regarding how to use our DDP. Make suggestions where needed. I just want to make sure that there's not too much jumping around from park to hotel for dinner (like chef mickey's or Cape May) etc. I'm sure there will be plenty enough to eat for where we're going right? No need to worry that some day have no lunch? I'm figuring that we'll have a huge breakfast and then dinner at night with a snack in between. Here goes....

Day #1. Arrive at hotel, have some lunch, go swimming then attend the MNSSHP at night.
CS credit towards Cosmic Rays.
Snack credit

Day #2. Epcot. CS credit towards breakfast at hotel
CS credit towards Liberty Inn or Electric Umbrella
TS credit towards Le Cellier
Snack credit

Day #3. Sea World. CS credit towards breakfast at hotel
TS credit towards Cape May buffet
Snack credit

Day #4. Animal Kingdom. TS credit towards Restaurantasaurus
TS credit towards Fantasmic Package
Snack credit

Day #5. Typhoon Lagoon. CS credit towards breakfast at hotel
CS credit towards Leaning Palms
TS credit towards Chef Mickeys Dinner Buffet
Snack credit

Day #6. Magic Kingdom. TS credit towards Crystal Palace Breakfast Buffet
TS credit towards Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner Buffet
Snack credit

Day #7. Universal
CS credit towards breakfast at hotel

You've got 7 CS and 7 TS specified... but it looks like you've only got a six night stay, so you only get 6 CS and 6 TS. Or is that a 7 night, 8 day vacation?

Assuming the latter, I just did a back-of-the-napkin analysis... Figuring the second-most expensive choice at each restaurant, you'd save $66 per person for the week using the dining plan, if you would have purchased an appetizer and a dessert at Le Cellier (for each person).

If you are concerned about having enough food (breakfast and lunch), you might consider a box of cereal in your luggage and buy milk at the resort for breakfast. Lunch is a better use of CS as it includes dessert.

Alternatively, you can share some CS breakfasts and lunches, especially if not all are big eaters. SOme CS are huge and easy to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter