• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HPRP Revival Year 5! (Sign ups closed, maybe exceptions): The Magic Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

McKenna: *looking out the window* I gather...about thirty more miles to Hogwarts. I think I recognize the plants that grow there. It won't be long...I hope.

ooc: I missed the start GRR!

McKenna: *looking out the window* I gather...about thirty more miles to Hogwarts. I think I recognize the plants that grow there. It won't be long...I hope.

Carly: *overhears McKenna when she says this* Yay we're going to be there soon!

Katelyn:*giggles* Its true.You could say I'm pretty close to the Weasleys and they tell me everything and more so I'm telling nothing but the truth.

Katelyn:*smiles warmly at her* Well I just decided you are a pretty cool person so I can now not only be your peer but you'r friend!Just act you'r normal self.Im almost positive that'll get you out of your shell!

Ooc:G'night!!

Crystal: *smiles* Thanks Katelyn.

Katelyn:*opens the door* How can a pigeon get outta' a cage?!*runs after it*Wait I'm a witch.*takes out her wand*Ummm...Impedimenta!*He's pushed to the ground**runs to him and grabs him* Got em'!

Crystal: Great!!

OOC: Lol

And hello everyone!

Crystal: *smiles* Thanks Katelyn.

Crystal: Great!!

OOC: Lol

And hello everyone!

Katelyn:You're welcome!

Trolley lady:Anything from the trolley!*opens door* Anything from the trolley sweeties?

Katelyn:*takes out one galleon* Uhm chocolate frogs?

Trolley Lady:*gives her three chocolate frogs* Thank-you.*to Crystal* Anything for you dearie?

Ooc:Hey!

Katelyn:You're welcome!

Trolley lady:Anything from the trolley!*opens door* Anything from the trolley sweeties?

Katelyn:*takes out one galleon* Uhm chocolate frogs?

Trolley Lady:*gives her three chocolate frogs* Thank-you.*to Crystal* Anything for you dearie?

Ooc:Hey!

Crystal: Hmm....some Cauldron Cakes and a chocolate frog please. *hands the trolley lady three Galleons* Thank you very much.

Carly: *gets four chocolate frogs and two boxes of berty bots every flavor beans.*

Crystal: I do love the Sorting Ceremonies.

Carly: I do too! One, because of the looks on the poor kid's faces, and two because I think it lets you know a lot about a person and helps you decide if they would make a good friend or not... But mostly because of their faces. *laughs*

Carly: I do too! One, because of the looks on the poor kid's faces, and two because I think it lets you know a lot about a person and helps you decide if they would make a good friend or not... But mostly because of their faces. *laughs*

Crystal: Well, yes the faces. In my head I try to guess which house they'll be put in based on their looks. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong. And it's always excitting to have new members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter