HRH Club Room

chucknrita

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed in the Club Room recently? What did they have to offer for cont. breakfast/evening hors d'oeuvres? Is it worth all the extra $$$$?

If you can get a decent discount then it's feasible. Stayed last March with Annual Pass rate of $215, and stayed this past week-end with $219 rate thru Hotelkingdom.com.
The breakfast was doughnuts & muffins and various fruits & cereals. The afternoon (5-7 PM) Happy Hour was chicken wings & cheese platter. Several types of wine and Heineken, Bud & Bud Lite were plentiful too.
It was great to be able to grab coffee and bottled water & soda whenever we needed also.
Didn't inquire about a pool cabana, but you're supposed to be able to get them at 1/2 price when you're on Club level.
Good luck with a good deal!
Jim

Is chicken wings and cheese all they have during Happy Hour as far as food? Is it the same every night? If you are by the pool and want pop, could you show your club level room key and get it free down there? Or would you have to go back up to the club level to get it? It would really be nice to get it down by the pool. We are a family of 5, so I am hoping getting the breakfast included will justify the price for club room. Do you think?

When we were there last Feb the evening snack was cheese, crackers, french bread, hot crab dip, chicken on a stick with dip and a delicious mozzarella and cherry tomato salad.

At breakfast they also had bagels (toast your own).

If you are by the pool and want pop, could you show your club level room key and get it free down there?
I've never heard of anyone asking?

As Jag said it's worth it if you can get a really good rate. I especially liked being able to grab a cup of tea in the evening or a beer.

When we were there 8 - 12 March, they had:
Jimmy Buffet Night which included cajun chicken on a stick, bread, chips & dip; Mexican night with chips, salsa, guacomole, cheeses & hot cheese sauce; Italian night with meat balls & a delicious cold pasta salad; American night with small hot dogs, chips & dip. Also beer, wine & soda pop. Probably not a good idea to take any of the pop from the 7th floor to the pool area, because it is in glass bottles (glass containers are also not allowed in the parks). You can get bottled water (in plastic bottles) any time in the club lounge. We carried a few of these to the parks. :)

RayfromOK:
You mentioned that you are a family of 5. Your kids will undoubtedly enjoy the cookies & milk each night 8:00 pm. - 10:00 pm in the club lounge; My boys certaily did (me too)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter