HRH Entertainment Rate Watch

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
Thought I'd start a thread for Hard Rock Hotel Entertainment Card Rate Watch.
Anyone know when rates for 2002 will be out???

I have ressies for end of March. Called down last Thursday, but was told they probably wouldn't have them until the Fall. Don't think we should wait that long. A rate watch is a great idea! After all, we're all on this board all the time anyway, and can spread the news as soon as it happens!

Glory Days
Are you going Easter of 2002? I've been calling every week or so but keep getting different responses. Some people say this summer but others say September. Some say get the reservation and try for the discount when it comes out but others say wait. I already have the Swan for a discounted rate at that time but I sure would like to try the HRH for part of our stay.

I booked HRH several months ago and keep calling back every week or two to check on discounts. When I first booked the person I talked to said to just keep calling back to check because they never know when discounts become available.

Called this morning and made ressies for the first week of March. The only discount out was the AAA discount. I called the Lowes 800 number and avoided the toll charge I would have been charged for calling HRH itself. She didn't have any idea when other discounts would be out, but told me I should keep calling back.

I called today and asked about the Entertainment dicount for Nov29 and 30 and was told that they were not out yet either. Has anyone gotten them for that time?:cool:

I just saw this thread and decided to try for the AAA discount. We're going the last week in March, the AAA discount saved me $350 for our stay. The person I spoke with said the Fan Club and Entertainment rates should be even better and that we should keep checking especially the first week of September. Thanks Again.

I don't know about the rates in November but I just booked the entertainment rate for December 4th today....$117.50.

jpeppers,
Which number did you call? I called Loews and was told they had not been released yet. I thought that did not sound right. I'll call back and see if I get a different answer today. Maybe they are sold out, and she didn't know.:( I hope not.

Loew's central reservations really wouldn't have any idea about when and if Entertainment rates come out since it's up to the individual hotel to decide whether occupancy is anticpated to be low enough to offer them. Boy, that's a long sentence. LOL

Entertainment rates have to be booked through the hotels reservation services themselves and are not something that "come out" x number of months ahead of time.

Hard Rock hotel's overwhelming popularity means that Ent rates may be hard to come by during peak or busy times, since they can fill their rooms at full price so why offer them at 50%?

Maria

Maria, that's exactly what the reservationist told me at the Universal # when I got the AAA rates. I'm going at Easter, and they're going to see how all the discounts do first before they see what they'll do with the Ent. rate.

Oh well, at least they give AAA rates at Easter. Last year I had to pay rack rates at the B/C, and I never want to do that again.

Disneycrazymom,

I booked my dates of November 29, 30, December 1 way back in February or March. Entertainment book rate of $117.50

Glory Days,
If you don't mind saying, what were the AAA rates for Easter?

My rates at Easter were $207.20 for a pool view. I was holding onto the pool view in case Ent. rates come out, cause last Easter we had one for $129.00.

If more discounts don't come out by the Fall, I'll probably try to get a garden. I think they were about $20.00 less, but I'm not sure. They did tell me if a better discount comes out I can make another change. It's worth it to make it and keep checking.

Thanks beattyfamily. The entertainment rates are gone for those days. I am glad you got one. We have the Dolphin at the teacher rate for those dates so we still got a great dael, we'll just have to drive to Universal. :D

I just called reservations and asked about Entertainment rate for next July. I was told to call back in September, that she thought the rates would be out by then.

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter