HS extra for every $25 spent?

jade'nsuch

Mouseketeer
I recently saw/heard through the DisGrapevine that for every $25 of merchandise purchased at HS, you got a little Doorables blind bag. I'm not sure when this was (I think somewhat recently) or why or how, I was just wondering if anybody could tell me about it. Is it a promotional type thing or just some super fun and lucky pixie dust?

I recently saw/heard through the DisGrapevine that for every $25 of merchandise purchased at HS, you got a little Doorables blind bag. I'm not sure when this was (I think somewhat recently) or why or how, I was just wondering if anybody could tell me about it. Is it a promotional type thing or just some super fun and lucky pixie dust?
Spent over $100 in HS March 19th and did not receive any blind bags.

We received one months ago but haven’t gotten one recently. I didn’t think it was from shopping at DHS but it could have been (it was that long ago). The one we got was goofy but the paint was a mess and a red splotch made it look like he was crying blood. It ended up going in the garbage because no one wanted it. I hope others aren’t as bad as the one we got.

We received one months ago but haven’t gotten one recently. I didn’t think it was from shopping at DHS but it could have been (it was that long ago). The one we got was goofy but the paint was a mess and a red splotch made it look like he was crying blood. It ended up going in the garbage because no one wanted it. I hope others aren’t as bad as the one we got.
I was just wondering what was up with it. I couldn't pin it down to a certain time, so I wasn't sure if it was something new or fairly recent. We have a trip coming up (a little over a month to go!) and I was going to do all my purchasing in HS if need be, because if it's free it's for me lol. But thanks for answering!

Too bad. This would have been great for trick-or-treating at MNSSHP.

Oops - didn't realize how small these bags are. Never mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter