HS - Frozen Singalong v Beauty & The Beast

If you could only see one which would you choose?

• Frozen Singalong

Votes: 37 62.7%
  • Beauty & The Beast

Votes: 22 37.3%

• Total voters
Apparently no one shares my opinion, but the only reason I lasted through the entire Frozen show was that I was sitting in the middle of a row and it would've been rude as heck to leave. I didn't like it even a little bit and I like the Frozen songs and also the Frozen ride at Epcot.

But Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite things to do at DHS and I'm always disappointed when we can't fit it into our schedule. Top-notch performers, a beautiful set, and fantastic costumes. I love this show.

And I really miss the Little Mermaid show, which is forever closed, I believe.

As others have said, BatB show is broadway-style relatively accurate retelling of the movie (they obviously have to skip some parts and remove some characters for time). The place where you sit, although it is outdoors, is pretty much covered and shaded enough. I would definitely not go to that show during the hottest parts of the day though.

Frozen show, it's kind of two parts really, one inside the other. One of the parts is just about these two characters (that are not in the movie Frozen), that, for plot reasons, need to retell the events of the first Frozen movie. The second part is the retelling (in clip-show format) of the movie, focusing on the parts of the movie with the songs. Most of the characters in the movie show up in some form or another.

The only reason the Frozen show is as good as it is, is that they allow the two new characters to improvise based on audience feedback, and generally have some adult humor thrown in (although I think that has been toned down). Oh, and the AC!

I voted for BatB purely based on the quality of it.

Apparently no one shares my opinion, but the only reason I lasted through the entire Frozen show was that I was sitting in the middle of a row and it would've been rude as heck to leave. I didn't like it even a little bit and I like the Frozen songs and also the Frozen ride at Epcot.

But Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite things to do at DHS and I'm always disappointed when we can't fit it into our schedule. Top-notch performers, a beautiful set, and fantastic costumes. I love this show.

And I really miss the Little Mermaid show, which is forever closed, I believe.
DH and I feel exactly the same! When we saw the Frozen show, we thought it was horrible and I couldn't believe Disney wasted an entire theater to show clips from the movie while two people told corny jokes and narrated. To be fair, we saw it without our kids and grandkids. I thought it was a complete waste of time and I love the Frozen movie - have seen it multiple times with my grandkids.

Beauty and the Beast is a stage production and certainly gets my vote if you haven't seen it.

I wish they'd bring back LM, too!

I am honestly stunned by the poll results. We thought the Frozen sing along was embarrassingly bad. We can listen to Frozen recordings at home without the cringe inducing attempts at jokes/filler by the hosts. The ONLY reason to go would be AC, IMHO. B&B is a faithful, albeit shortened, Broadway production. I think perhaps the poll could be an indication of the torture people are willing to endure in Orlando for a few minutes of cool air.....but it's still not worth it to me.

I am honestly stunned by the poll results. We thought the Frozen sing along was embarrassingly bad. We can listen to Frozen recordings at home without the cringe inducing attempts at jokes/filler by the hosts. The ONLY reason to go would be AC, IMHO. B&B is a faithful, albeit shortened, Broadway production. I think perhaps the poll could be an indication of the torture people are willing to endure in Orlando for a few minutes of cool air.....but it's still not worth it to me.
Funny, opinions are opinions! The folks in my family would be stunned by your review! They love the show, love the music, love the corny jokes - and scores of people/kids singing along. And while the AC is nice, it has nothing to do with the choice in this poll. Different strokes, as they say! But the word 'torture' seems a bit harsh!!

It really just depends on whether your girls like Beauty and the Beast or Frozen the best. Whichever movie and characters they prefer is the show I would chose.
I like beauty and the beast movie and characters better than Frozen but the sing a long is what I prefer. Top notch show.

Been to Disney many times but this past trip was my first seeing the Frozen Sing-a-long. It was adorable and has appeal for all ages. Definitely will make time for it on future trips. It has a similar cornball humor to HDD. BATB is great as well, worth seeing at least once. Just not a must-do every trip like FOTLK in AK.

Objectively, B&B is better by a long ways. As others have said Frozen is just clips of the movie with some transition jokes from a couple live actors. It really is pretty lame if we’re holding Disney to a high standard.

With that said, I’d pick Frozen every time simple bc of AC and the seating as well. B&B has those terrible bench seats that I can’t bear for more than 10 minutes. Neither show is a must so might as well go for comfort.

I prefer B&B. Because it's outdoors. I go to Florida to enjoy the weather. If I want to sit inside and see it snow, I can stay in Cleveland, lol.
The B&B show, as others have said is a full stage of actors and Broadway style production. Frozen is fun to see once. But, then again, I am not a little girl.
I love both singalongs but I'd go with B&B live show. Live music and theatrical performance is always my first choice.

With two young girls I'd probably go with the Frozen singalong though.

Obviously with all reviews that you can see that it is really a subjective choice. My family loves Broadway and I can tell you the Beauty and the Beast show was so in tune to its Broadway version, it was super. Now since we also saw Frozen on Broadway too, we were amused but not impressed. I think you have to know your audiences the kids and the weather. Air conditioning vs outside. Enjoy what you choose and come back for the other. And if you can get to Broadway, see Lion King.

First need to be clear which B&TB you're talking about - the show at DHS or the singalong at Epcot. The Epcot one is definitely not worth it.

And in any event - I'd go with Frozen. The smartly added a lot of humor in the show directed at parents - depending on the actors - show can actually be really funny (most we have seen have been very good).

First need to be clear which B&TB you're talking about - the show at DHS or the singalong at Epcot. The Epcot one is definitely not worth it.

And in any event - I'd go with Frozen. The smartly added a lot of humor in the show directed at parents - depending on the actors - show can actually be really funny (most we have seen have been very good).

Definitely DHS.

Obviously with all reviews that you can see that it is really a subjective choice. My family loves Broadway and I can tell you the Beauty and the Beast show was so in tune to its Broadway version, it was super. Now since we also saw Frozen on Broadway too, we were amused but not impressed. I think you have to know your audiences the kids and the weather. Air conditioning vs outside. Enjoy what you choose and come back for the other. And if you can get to Broadway, see Lion King.
I saw Beauty and the Beast last weekend for the first time and was amazed at the quality of the production. Wasn't really on our radar but we were on ToT and it was starting after we exited.

We walked to Frozen after that and enjoyed it also, but did I blink and miss Olaf? The actors were basically the same as in 2022 but I can't remember where Olaf was in the show.

I love the audience's reaction to the bubble/snowfall.

I love Beauty and the Beast but would pick the Frozen show for the reasons people gave above...indoors, comedy factor, seating

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter