HS Great Movie Explosion???

We were riding looking at the old cars from movies in the bone yard at the back lot of Hollywood Studios when we pulled into a canyon and an earth quake started. Then a 18 wheeler hit a power pole and exploded. If that was not enough a giant tilde wave washed over us but the good news is it put out the fire...... I was so glad to get off the ride....
I heard the Herbie the love bug got cut in half the same day at the stunt show... man that was just crazy.

:tigger:

While each of your stories were cute, exciting, and possibly even traumatic to some...definitely the most shocking "Disney" thing I've ever experienced happened to me the other day. Pert-near 1K miles from Lake Buena Vista... I got my credit card statement with this massive, obviously fraudulent charge from an entity named Disney Destinations. :sad: I nearly died....probably will...(when my bride sees aforementioned credit card statement). :scratchin

I've had that shock before too!

Unfortunately, I add it all up and realize it's all legit!

We are taking a trip with Sis & her family. Our AP has expired and we are not using our DVC points. Yawza! How do people take cash trips?

Our next trip will be on our new APs and with our points.

Our tour of the sound lab at the Imagination Pavilion went horribly wrong, and we all were nearly mowed down by a speeding train!

Over in Epcot at that Car Testing Facility we were almost hit by a speeding 18-wheeler! Thankfully our steering system was intact! :confused3

These were great guys!! I needed that on a Monday!

That's nothing!
I was stuck in a building with Ellen DeGeneres AND Bill Nye for 45 MINUTES!!!!

You're not the only one that has happened too. Not to worry, I understand that they have completely killed the shark and even drained the lagoon where it lived. It's safe to go back.

I wouldn't be so sure about that yet. These are still unconfirmed rumors at this point, but in draining the lagoon, They may have inadvertently created a nesting area for a fire breathing dragon. He hasn't been seen yet, but there are signs of his impending appearance.

I had a few of these happen to me...I went to complain and they told me to go to the complaint department in Epcot. When I got there the sneaky folks told me to go into a dark booth to fill out my complaint on the computer next thing I know they were trying to ship me to Mars. I mean come on...If you dont wanna hear complaints thats one thing but shipping people off the planet seems a little harsh.

On my first day as a guard for the Galactic Federation, Experiment 626 escaped and spit all over me after burping up what smelled like a chili dog! :lmao:

Just in case anyone was thinking of re-modeling their kitchen whil on vacation i hear you can order a Kitchen Sink at a place called Beaches and Cream....i assume it comes in all varieties:rotfl2:

That's nothing, I was once at Epcot and got shrunk! It happened a long time ago and I have since adjusted to my new size, but it was very upsetting at the time! dde0a

Funny posts!

Although in all seriousness, I have never seen the explosion on GMR. We always get the cowboy/mobster bit. Where is it usually staged? I actually enjoyed it this year, when we had an 8 yr old with us who happened to be at the end of the row on the left side of the car next to the Aliens slime...and BOY were his eyeballs HUGE! :rotfl2: To be young again...

(And to those who's credit card statements are a bit shocking, have you looked into the Visa Rewards? We got our cruise for half, used those rewards to discount our park tickets, got 6 months no interest on all our on board expenses and excursions, used those rewards for dinner at Brown Derby, and then still had more rewards stepping off the cruise at Epcot.

I totaled up both of my accounts (premier and non premier), added up the gift cards (incentives for opening the accounts totaling $250 for both during 2013), adding up the On Board Credit last year, even took out the $49 annual fee for the premier card, and all the rewards for both amounted to $933 and some change. Not to mention that the six months interest free adds up to some interest savings, as time equals money.

I also got my free character photos and prints, and some discounts on other photos I bought. (Some dining is discounted along with stuff bought in the stores, if I had had time.)

In just over a year of using the cards, $933 off of our land and sea trip definitely helped us. We opened the free card at the end of Mar 2013, opened up the premier in Nov 2013, and by May 10, we had been able to take that much off of awesome Disney trip. Every little bit helps! :rotfl2: )

Funny posts!

Although in all seriousness, I have never seen the explosion on GMR. We always get the cowboy/mobster bit. Where is it usually staged?

The western scene is where the explosion occurs. Instead of a mobster hi-jacking the tour, a cowboy comes out, blows up the bank and "kidnaps" the tour group.

I wouldn't be so sure about that yet. These are still unconfirmed rumors at this point, but in draining the lagoon, They may have inadvertently created a nesting area for a fire breathing dragon. He hasn't been seen yet, but there are signs of his impending appearance.
I ain't scared of no dragon. A rolled up newspaper on his nose will get him running the other direction. That shark now, was a mean looking one and I was in his turf. Seems I can't live underwater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter