HS Jedi Training Question

KCF1216

Earning My Ears
Hello, we will be at HS tomorrow hoping for a battle with Darth Vader. I’ve heard that some kids fight Darth Vader and some Kylie Ren. Is there a strategy to being in Darth Vader’s line?

Thanks!!

Assuming it hasn’t changed, when you line up at check-in the line closest to the wall fights Vader on the stage level and the other line fights Kylo Ren on the ground level.

Hello, we will be at HS tomorrow hoping for a battle with Darth Vader. I’ve heard that some kids fight Darth Vader and some Kylie Ren. Is there a strategy to being in Darth Vader’s line?

Thanks!!
We had Vader and Seventh Sister. There are 2 staging areas. If you are assigned the area in front of the building I believe it is the front line. If you are getting lined up on the side of the building I believe you line up in the back, next to the building. Vader fights on the upper stage. When the kids walk to the stage I believe the line on the right side closest to the higher stage fights Vader. When you check in they will tell you where to meet. The kids sit on a spot and that order stays the same as the walk to the stage.

Thank you both! We picked the 10:20 training time and arrived around 9:45am. We were the first ones back and were in the line that was along a rope, not the wall. They weren’t able to choose a line. They were on the top stage with Darth Vader and so happy.

Thank you both! We picked the 10:20 training time and arrived around 9:45am. We were the first ones back and were in the line that was along a rope, not the wall. They weren’t able to choose a line. They were on the top stage with Darth Vader and so happy.
Wow it sounds like the process has changed, good to know! Just curious, did you try to request a line and the CM wouldn't allow it or did you just take the line you were assigned? I'm asking because we were initially assigned the non-vader line last time we went, but the CM allowed us to switch.

Wow it sounds like the process has changed, good to know! Just curious, did you try to request a line and the CM wouldn't allow it or did you just take the line you were assigned? I'm asking because we were initially assigned the non-vader line last time we went, but the CM allowed us to switch.

I told them to go on the red dots next to the wall based on the comments here. They did but the cast member told them they had to move over to the rope side. As people returned they lined up the rope side first then the middle, and lastly the wall. None of the kids really were allowed to pick their spot. Then they rearranged them by height within their same line.
When they walked over we figured they would go to the bottom but they went up top.

I told them to go on the red dots next to the wall based on the comments here. They did but the cast member told them they had to move over to the rope side. As people returned they lined up the rope side first then the middle, and lastly the wall. None of the kids really were allowed to pick their spot. Then they rearranged them by height within their same line.
When they walked over we figured they would go to the bottom but they went up top.

There were 3 lines? That's new. I remember hearing that they were lining kids up by height last year before our trip but then they didn't do that when we went. I wonder if that's something they do during the busy times like Easter week.

It was two lines very recently. Sounds like something new or maybe just a way to organize the kids a little better?

Edit: By organize better, I mean maybe to space them out a bit - my kids found those dot lines to be very squishy.

It was 2 lines in Feb. A cast member had told us which line was which but in the end they were told where to go when we got there. I think they organised them by height within each of the two lines, as all 4 boys we had going it (ours and our friends) were put in the same line despite very different sizes

The lines were painted on the ground. They were little red dots for the kids. They had one long line that held about 15 dots next to the rope. Next to the wall had about 4-5 red dots. The middle maybe had 10.
When the kids walked over to the stage, the middle and wall line became one line. But initially it was 3 lines of spots.
The middle and wall line stayed on the bottom stage and fought Kylo Ren. The rope side line stayed as one line and went up top to fight Darth Vader.
This was our first time as HS and the Jedi training.

The lines were painted on the ground. They were little red dots for the kids. They had one long line that held about 15 dots next to the rope. Next to the wall had about 4-5 red dots. The middle maybe had 10.
When the kids walked over to the stage, the middle and wall line became one line. But initially it was 3 lines of spots.
The middle and wall line stayed on the bottom stage and fought Kylo Ren. The rope side line stayed as one line and went up top to fight Darth Vader.
This was our first time as HS and the Jedi training.

Oh, got it, yes. There are a few dots that kind of overflow into a different line. I remember that now. Thanks for the detail on who goes where.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter