• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HS Rope Drop Toy Story Land

ThePrincess&TheJohn

Mouseketeer
Is it better to rope drop Alien Swirling Saucers or Midway Mania? Was thinking Midway Mania but I'm wondering if more people do that so it might be smarter to get a shorter wait time for Alien Swirling Saucers and then deal with whatever the wait is at Midway Mania? For the record, we love the queue at Midway Mania so might not mind a bit of a wait there. (Going in July, if that matters! We have been to Disney many times, but last time we did Early Morning Magic so not sure of the RD strategy here!)

Thanks for the advice!

Midway Mania. That line builds much quicker than AS2. I did this last month, went straight to TSM and walked on. Then rode AS2 with less than 5 minute wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter