HS shows, which would you choose?

Voting for Frozen Sing Along. It was hilarious, and we would see it again. Clearly we are in the minority with this opinion, but we did not enjoy Voyage of the Little Mermaid at all. We will not see that show again.

I didn't care for Frozen but I never saw the movie either. If your kids like Frozen that should be a good choice. I like the Little Mermaid show for the characters.

Frozen, it was so funny. We were not going to go see it on our last trip, but were walking by as the doors opened for the next show, so thought why not. So happy we did. Voyage is good also, but Frozen wins hands down for us.

I have seen the Frozen Sing Along several times and laugh out loud every time. We have always had the same actors and they are fantastic. I don't remember much about Voyage (have seen it twice), so apparently it didn't leave much of an impression. My vote is for Frozen.

I am voting for Voyage as well. I think as two middle aged adults you would find this more enjoyable than a sing a long although the sing a long is cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter