Hubby is turning 40 at WDW

Candlz

PartyLite on VMK
We are celebrating my husbands 40th birthday in WDW and I want to make family shirts but I can't think of what to put on them. I want a special shirt for him - so people wish him a happy birthday, but I also want shirts for me, DS9 DS1 and DS1 that say something about Dad's birthday.

I am drawing a blank, please help!

Thanks :) I am in panic mode because I can't think of a thing! I know I have seen a million of them in the parks, but because I need the idea myself I can't think of anything!

Would also help if you provided more details. When is your trip? You seem in a rush!

Personalizations? Colors? Characters?

I feel like I am rushed... I have 1 year old twins and one has decided she will only nap 45 minutes a day, so I can really only work on it when she is sleeping or eating - I spent a couple days searching, but couldn't find anything so now I have 4 days (with limited time) to do it...

RustManFan - I love that! I will put that on the kids shirts!

His name is Charles... His shirt will be green, mine hot pink, DS will be red and the twins will be in white. Characters... We are big Phineas and Ferb fans... but the Fab 5 work too.

Shells, I love that too - but we are making this a very cheery day (he is more Goofy than Donald, LOL)

Thank you guys so much!

This is the last day I have to work on the shirts. I have all three kids done, I need a shirt for DH and a shirt for myself - so I am hoping some awesome Disboarder will come to my rescue.

I would like his to have his name (Charles) and the number 40 on it - Mickey would be great, if possible...

Thanks in advance guys!

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter