HUGE Mystery at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Jambo

The family looked pretty normal, Philly baseball cap, Minnie Mouse sundresses on the little girls. The family paid to rent the entire Jiko out then.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

yes, joe is here too this week, met him in the hall and he is truly a wonderful kind person.

OMG, Joe Rhode! I hope he's gone when I'm there in a couple weeks-otherwise I'll make a total fool of myself, blathering, following him around, asking for his autograph, etc. I'm such a huge fan of his.

How does anyone feel they deserve that sort of "special" treatment? Even if they pay for it, seems like such a waste. I get nice rooms, good restaurant stuff, even renting out a park for a special private event. But the *** kissing seems excessive.

This was a totally fun way to spend my lunch hour. Thanks!!

How does anyone feel they deserve that sort of "special" treatment? Even if they pay for it, seems like such a waste. I get nice rooms, good restaurant stuff, even renting out a park for a special private event. But the *** kissing seems excessive.

I agree. I'm still wondering about all of the suits - especially with them walking around and picking things up. Seems like there may be more to the story?

I agree. I'm still wondering about all of the suits - especially with them walking around and picking things up. Seems like there may be more to the story?

Yes, I agree. Someone said a decoy? Maybe buried somewhere in that crowd was a Disney exec or something. Or a celebrity who brought their entire extended family.

Aww, shucks...It's me. I'm so glad they are getting ready for us ;)

They're practicing for us-2 weeks now. Boy, are our DGDs going to be impressed! Actually I hope whoever it is is still there in 2 weeks. The bummer for me is that no matter how important they are, I probably won't recognize them. Put people in Mickey clothes, and they all look alike-I wonder if I'd recognize the Queen of England in a Mickey shirt.

Are we certain it was a group of exactly 48? I only ask because there is a show on TLC ("Meet the Putmans") that has 25 people all living under one roof (2 grandparents, 8 parents, the rest are the kids). They are being touted as the "next Duggars," except they don't seem to abide by the modesty clothing rule. So to anyone else they would look like a "normal" family - but if TLC was footing the bill than it would explain all of the extras/over-the-top goodness. Just a thought!

This is what made me think it wasn't a celebrity. Someone famous would probably prefer to go low-key and under the radar rather than paying out the big bucks to make a spectacle for/of themselves. Celebrities get enough (probably TOO much) *** kissing already.

Are we certain it was a group of exactly 48? I only ask because there is a show on TLC ("Meet the Putmans") that has 25 people all living under one roof (2 grandparents, 8 parents, the rest are the kids). They are being touted as the "next Duggars," except they don't seem to abide by the modesty clothing rule. So to anyone else they would look like a "normal" family - but if TLC was footing the bill than it would explain all of the extras/over-the-top goodness. Just a thought!

I watch that show, I'll look at the pictures. If there was a ton of little girls between the ages of 5 and 10, that's them lol.

Nope, didn't look like them at all. Plus they're from Wisconsin, no Philly baseball cap there lol.

Housekeeping just told me that if you have the money for Disney, the sky is the limit. They will do ANYTHING that you want, if you have the money to pay for it. You can block off an entire restaurant, customize a hallway, have each Individual room filled with themed African art, have a choir, even pay to staff security 24 hours a day positioned at the ends of the floor to block the public from "their" floor. Hey, if I won the lottery, I would do Disney with a bang too!

The only thing I can't understand, if it's "just" a rich family, is why block off all view of the hallway, like in the photo of the round overhead view to the floor below?? Seems excessive. More of a security, no photos allowed type of thing. Hmmm, I sure hope someone figures this out. I've invested half my day to this, lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter