Huh? What just happened?

iluvorlando

<font color=green>Queen of DIS dorks<br><font colo
Ummmmmm......I think I must be crazy.....

I was logged on and then pm'd someone and when I came back I wasn't.

Then when I logged back in, none of the threads I've viewed are a different color and the pages I've read aren't highlighted.

How am I ever going to keep up with my yaya's now? I count on the pages read to help me ketchup!

HELP!! :o

Whatever it was that went wrong, I didn't do it!! :eek: *Kim points at Jodie and Marilyn...* they did it!!!

:confused: Did the same thing to me when I switched to another board. Don't know what happened.

Well, <i><b>I</i></b> didn't do it.

<embed src="http://www.thetzsite.com/sounds/theme/closing2.wav" hidden=true autostart=true>

Don't know if this makes any sense or not but I did discover this. If you are staying in the CB and use the forum jump at the bottom of the page when you go back to the board nothing will be highlighted. But if you left click on the Community Board thingy at the top of the page and go back to the board you will still be highlighted. Now I am a computer dummy so I don't know why, but I don't plan on using the forum jump thing for this reason. I also get logged out when PMing someone. I do hope I helped you some.

Just imagine...if you will....the YaYa Zone......

Priceless, GP! LOL!!

Thanks Boots, that sounds like exactly what I did. BUT.....

I know it was Jeannie's fault!

Originally posted by iluvorlando

I know it was Jeannie's fault!
What the....:earseek:??????

Must be my evil twin...:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Lovely2CU, there's a thread here called.... Welcome to YaYa Island. It's a place where some of us gather to chat, get to know one another, get silly, and.... well... just enjoy being friends. :) Kind've like a little CB within the CB. Anyone is welcome at any time... stop by and say Hi anytime! :sunny:

There goes Kim...pretending to be sweet again!:rolleyes: Be careful of this one Lovely2CU....she is trouble!!!!:teeth:
Just kidding!!! We would love to see you in the House of Ya Ya!!! Come on over!!!!!

*Kim points at Jodie and Marilyn...* they did it!!!

It was probably the rhyming sisters, Bonnie and Jodie. They were looking for mischief last night on the island, didn't find any, and came over here to do something nasty.

Lovely2CU, you just asked one very loaded question.

Just imagine...if you will....the YaYa Zone......

scared.gif

Originally posted by nativetxn
Well, <i><b>I</i></b> didn't do it.

<embed src="http://www.thetzsite.com/sounds/theme/closing2.wav" hidden=true autostart=true>

You know Kath, you stop by the YaYa thread quite a bit, and you are just as bad as the rest of us....soooooo...you are definately a suspect my dear.
eek3.gif

There goes Kim...pretending to be sweet again! Be careful of this one Lovely2CU....she is trouble!!!!
Mwahahahaha!!!!!

Now Marilyn, be nice to Kath, or she'll leave us deserted on the island forever... what would happen if we ran out of smoothie ingredients!?!? :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter