• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HULK Movie - The Line Starts Here

Tony M

Remember 1999
And you thought the the line for the coaster was long...

Universal announced late yesterday that it has selected a release date for the Hulk movie: June 20, 2003. "The Hulk will be our tent-pole movie for summer 2003, which will be supported with an unprecedented company-wide marketing effort, and the third weekend in June is the perfect release date for a major event title like this," said Nikki Rocco, President, Universal Pictures Distribution.
The film begins principal photography on March 18, 2002. [Universal Pictures.]
Rumored Cast: Eric Bana (Dr. Bruce Banner); Jennifer Connelly (Betty Ross); Nick Nolte (General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross, in talks).

HAVE FUN

Although it has been known for awhile on film sites, I never knew they neglected to release the information. I'm leary about big summer movies though... usually they're not that good. There are rare exceptions like Toy Story and MIB, but usually blockbusters lack what small films do.

And small films is what the director of Hulk has won Oscars for, anyone ever hear of "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon"?

That's a small film??? No, small great films are films like Memento or Rushmore, not widely known and spoofed kung-foo movies.

Interesting. Wonder who'll be in it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter