Hulu or YouTube tv

For whoever it was that wanted something not including local channels but having Food and one other, check out Philo. I use it in conjunction with my YTTV so that I now have almost my whole DirecTV lineup I used to have for 1/3 the cost.

This is what I was wondering about. We still have directv (for $$$), but I'm nervous to switch because of St Louis sports I guess we could try it for a month before cancelling Directv. I will have to talk to DH about it.
Just cut Hulu Live and signed up for YouTube tv. We do get fox sports midwest. Just make sure you have a good internet connection. We don't and have to use mobile hotspot. We burn through our sprint data each month so we have to be careful.

Ugh. Here we go again. We dropped xfinity about a year ago because the price cost was getting ridiculous.

we don’t watch a ton of tv but do like to record some shows and watch our local & nightly news.
we switched to YouTube tv when it was in the $40 range. it jumped up to $55 and didn’t look into canceling/switching out of laziness.
now they dropped the yes network and we have to find something else as my boyfriend likes to watch the Yankee games.

Hulu is our as we can’t fast forward through commercials without paying an addition fee.

are there any other streaming services that have the yes network, the basic nbc, Cbs, abc etc.. channels that have a DVR that allow you to fowarded for a reasonable price?
I really don’t want to have to go back to cable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter