Hurray!!!!! Got all my ADR's!!!!

petrymom

DIS Veteran
:cool1: I called this morning and made my 180+10 ressies and got everything, but I couldn't reserve for the ESPN club!!!! Thought I could, now I am missing a day of table service!!!! I was told we could use dining plan at Planet Hollywood, may do this, still Thinking!!! If you have any recommendations, let me know:

Day 1 12-19 - no table service rsvp'd - going to ESPN club
Day 2 12-20 - Whispering canyon - 6 pm
Day 3 12-21 - Crystal Palace (DH b-day and MVMCP) 6:15
Day 4 12-22 - Sci-Fi diner 11:30 lunch
Day 5 12-23 - Chef Mickey's 6:00pm
Day 6 12-24 - Le Cellier - 6pm
Day 7 12-25 - 1900 Park Fare - 6:30pm
Day 8 12-26 - no ressies

:thumbsup2 :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

I think the CM just means that ESPN does not take ADR's. It's all walk-up. You can use the DDP there though. It's a TS credit for both lunch and dinner there.

What does 180 + 10 mean?
Can you call at 190 days?
When I was adding DDP yesterday CM said I could make ressie for DEC 27 but I hadn't figured all that out yet.
When I called back this morning different CM said I had to wait about a week.

Kaye

Once your first day is 180 days away, you can book ADRs for the next 10 days after that if you are staying at a Disney resort.

I would do Planet Hollywood. It's a good deal for 1 TS, lots of choices, and they have some big dessert they let you order. I'm going around the same time and made mine a few days ago:

12/16-Le Cellier
12/17-Kona
12/18-Yacht Club Galley
12/19-Cap'n Jacks

that reminds me I have try back for an earlier time at 1900 Park Fare on 9/30. I have 7:50pm but I want to go about an hour earlier so we can spectro an 9pm. It is a busy night there because they have no other times available. I am waiting for someone to cancel.

magicmom99 said:
Once your first day is 180 days away, you can book ADRs for the next 10 days after that if you are staying at a Disney resort.

Does that make it easier or more difficult to get ADRs? If it is a busy time of year will your first day be booked up because other people have booked it for their last days(especially character meals) This is new to us. Thanks

MinnieJasmine&Pooh said:
Does that make it easier or more difficult to get ADRs? If it is a busy time of year will your first day be booked up because other people have booked it for their last days(especially character meals) This is new to us. Thanks

When I called in for the 20th (not the first day, but 2nd) there was no problem getting the place I wanted. I also got Le Cellier and other people should have been able to reserved if they we coming on the 14th or after.

Hope that this helps.

:banana: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter