Hurricane florence - will planes reroute?

I see they added DC on Southwest Advisory so at least the DC folks can change their stuff now.

My flight from London appears to be OK at the moment. Virgin have issued advisories for all the affected airports and we seem to be safe for our transatlantic flight

We've got a 0700 flight Saturday morning out of Baltimore. Keeping our fingers crossed that we'll still be able to fly out......

We are flying out of BWI a few days later. With the shift in the storm, I'm worried about us getting out. Good luck and safe travels!

This map shows all inbound aircraft arriving at MCO as of 5:27pm EDT / 9:27pm UTC. The highlighted path is the route a plane is taking from Dublin. The plane approaching Florida from the east is a Lufthansa flight that departed from Frankfurt. That plane has been over ocean since the west coast of France. It seems most flights from the East Coast and Europe are flying over Atlanta and avoiding Florence by flying west of the storm. upload_2018-9-13_17-29-2.png 43[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-13_17-25-32.png
    upload_2018-9-13_17-25-32.png
    472.7 KB · Views: 2
Thank you. We've heard nothing from virgin so it looks like our flight is oK

Leaving out of Albany, NY on sat at 8:00 am. Think that flight will be ok to leave ?
will depend on where plane is coming from. this happened years ago our daughters flight out of Orlando was canceled because of snow in Detroit. plane could not leave Detroit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter