Hurricane Hillary headups- Sunday 8/20

Lol, hilarious. Hope it was delicious - if ever there was a day for it, it’s today! Stay dry neighbor!
I’m just now heating it up!! But it’s raining much harder now, I’d not want anyone driving!!!

We just had an earthquake!
Holy cow! And it looks like you guys are getting hammered from the radar! Yoikes.

Stay safe, ya’ll!

I did the choc walk this morning. It was very lightly raining when I left my house about 4 am. It rained the whole walk pretty steadily, but it was getting harder by the time my friend and I finished. We headed straight to the trams when we finished. I have been in the rest of the day. But it has been steady rain with almost wind all day. I made homemade chicken noodle soup for tonight.

I did the choc walk this morning. It was very lightly raining when I left my house about 4 am. It rained the whole walk pretty steadily, but it was getting harder by the time my friend and I finished. We headed straight to the trams when we finished. I have been in the rest of the day. But it has been steady rain with almost wind all day. I made homemade chicken noodle soup for tonight.
Same for us, except we went out for breakfast before heading home. The Walk was fun! Wet, yes, but still fun.

Posted this in CMT wanted to do so here, too.

Additional thank you all who did participate in the CHOC Walk yesterday for absolutely making a kind difference that way!

Thank God all dry here this morning and calm. Dad and I are so blessed. No more earthquakes either! 🙏 all of you enjoy a calmer day, too. Thank you all again for keeping all of us, especially here in LA, company yesterday virtually and for your extra prayers and support. I appreciate all of you. Stay safe and absolutely this was a great reminder to plan ahead and make sure you have needed supplies for a weather emergency. Also, pre pandemic, I remember intending you create for my car an overnight bag of clothing and supplies just to have if ever needed. That might be a good idea, too. Include, of course, a first aid kit and extra water/nonperishables. Wishing all of you a calmer and good Monday :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter