Husband's B-day during Trip...help!

Melrosgirl

DVC Member - BCV
My husband's birthday will be during our trip next month. Anything I should know about to do for his birthday while there? (He's not a big Disney fan - yet.) He'll be 29. Any advice? TIA :)

Be sure to go to City Hall when you arrive in the Magic Kingdom, and ask for a "It's My Birthday" pin. (It's free.)

I hope that he wears it. It's so much fun to hear everyone wishing you "Happy Birthday" all day long!

If he is not a huge fan you could try a romantic dinner at California Grill. If he is likeley to get into the Disney Mood, Chef Mickeys is fun. Allmost any restaurnat you mention it too will bring a free dessert for him.

we went to Rose and Crown for dinner and were seated outside and had the perfect table for Illuminations. When I checked in, I mentioned to the CM that it was my husband's birthday and the CM that served us acknowledged it when he waited on us. They surprised us and brought out a Mickey birthday cake and sang Happy Birthday. The fireworks just seemed to be part of the celebration. It was very memorable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter