Hyatt House at Anaheim Resort Convention Center?

I preferentially choose Hyatt over any other hotel brand. I always have great experience. I have stayed both at the Hyatt House and Hyatt Place. House is great because of the closeness to the Walgreens and Starbuck. Like other's have said the walk is not bad, and their are some homeless people but none have ever been an issue. A great pick is Hyatt Place, although the hotel is not as updated as Hyatt House. But! It is across from Toy Story Parking Lot, so you can walk over there in the morning. Go through security and take a bus right over to DL. It is usually a little cheaper than House as well.

We just got back yesterday after a 5 night stay. We require a separate bedroom and kitchen so this was a great choice even though walk was a good 12-15 min. Felt very safe, yes there are some homeless around but they pretty much mind their own business. Breakfast looked good, though I just eat cereal and banana. Everyone seemed to enjoy the eggs, sausage, waffles (or French toast sticks). We just left our garbage in hallway and it was quickly picked up. Received extra towels and other bathroom supplies as requested at front desk. We had a good view of fireworks from 4th floor room. Would stay here again. Liked convenience of Walgreens and Blaze pizza too … Walgreens had decent prices for case of water too (4.99) and basic groceries

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter