Hydro Flask ROCKS!

lilmrsellis

Wishing upon a star...
My husband is in the National Guard and doing military funerals over the summer (he's a HS science teacher). It has been over 100 here in WV and he is a serious drinker anyway. I got him a 40oz Hydro Flask after hearing about them on the Podcast. It is AMAZING! We tested it out over the weekend at a picnic and the water stayed ice cold, to the point that he said next time he wouldn't put ice in it because it was too cold! We left it in the car over night and it was still cold at the 24 hour mark and with no sweating! Thanks for the great recommendation guys.

Your husband ROCKS for his service, as do you for supporting him.

Sayhello

I echo SayHello's sentiments as well. You both have my respect. And I completely agree with your sentiments on the Hydro Flask! I love mine so much that I bought family members one each for the holidays last year so everyone would stop stealing mine!

I don't think it's an overstatement to say that it is one of the best new products(for the money) of the century -there aren't many products that exceed expectations like HydroFlask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter