Hydroflask Deal

Thank you so much for sharing this. I just finally bought my first one! I am very excited!! I would have bought a couple of them but i'M not working for the summer so I have to watch my spending! This was a deal I couldn't pass up!!

Thanks again!!

LOVE my hydro flask! but, a word of caution on the sports cap, I had ordered several of them for Christmas gifts last year, and they all leak. when I called HF they said they only leak if you don't keep them upright :confused3. It leaked coffee on my macbook pro....755.00 in repairs, long story,but,I was lucky enough that Apple stepped up and paid that repair. So I will buy and recommend the Flask to everyone that will listen to me, but, not the cap. hope that helps someone else not ruin something important.
THANK YOU!!! I was toying with the idea of buying the 21oz one even though I really want the 24oz one, because they didn't have the sports cap for the 24oz one. But if it leaks if the bottle isn't upright, then it's totally useless to me! I really appreciate the Heads up!

Sayhello

Thank you so much for sharing!!! I bought a second one for my water, the 12 oz for Dh's coffee and another 12 oz for a co-worker that I just so happened to be singing the praises of Hydroflask to today! Awesome!!!!!

I ordered one too. Can someone tell me, do they sweat on the outside when filled with cold liquids?

Kimberle said:
I ordered one too. Can someone tell me, do they sweat on the outside when filled with cold liquids?

No sweating, and that's what is so great about them!! They really do hold the cold a LONG time.

Just got my Christmas shopping started ..says the deal was good only for 7/13, but I just got the deal this morning FYI ....and thanks for posting originally!

I just ordered 4 and it still worked. Was debating ordering them before, the deal made it an easy decision. Thanks!!

I am so exited! I just picked up two hydro flasks! My friend Kristin (bornteach) told me about this wonderful project as we drove to Richmond one VERY hot day last week. She was right, as usual, this is an awesome thing! It doesn't sweat and it really does keep things cold for many hours! I decided to pick up two more just in case I wanted to give them away as gifts.

THANK YOU!!! I was toying with the idea of buying the 21oz one even though I really want the 24oz one, because they didn't have the sports cap for the 24oz one. But if it leaks if the bottle isn't upright, then it's totally useless to me! I really appreciate the Heads up!

Sayhello

I don't know if they changed the design (I ordered two caps during this deal in addition to a couple of flasks so I can let you know once I receive them) but the one I got a year or two ago had a small flexible piece of rubber/silicone material. My daughter pulled that piece off and ever since, it has leaked when not sitting straight up. Before removing that piece though, it worked like a charm. Good luck!

I don't know if they changed the design (I ordered two caps during this deal in addition to a couple of flasks so I can let you know once I receive them) but the one I got a year or two ago had a small flexible piece of rubber/silicone material. My daughter pulled that piece off and ever since, it has leaked when not sitting straight up. Before removing that piece though, it worked like a charm. Good luck!

Ours leak too. Planned on calling hydro flask, sounds like a design issue.

We got a new designed one for our standard mouth DISBoards.com Hydroflask and it somes with a cover now so it does not seem to leak. It also has the loop unlike the last standarad mouth one. As for my narrow mouth one I have never had a problem with leekage.

I also got an email this morning my order from friday has shipped!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hey Podcast Team - can we buy the DIS version Hydro Flask over the phone via CC? We are leaving for our trip in a few weeks and was going to purchase a new one but would really like to have the DIS model.

My Disney bestie told me my Hydro Flask wasn't Disney enough so she gave me one of her Disney themed water bottles. While hers is also 18/8 stainless steel, as I was washing it out (thinking of kids could use for trip), but hand began to burn from the heat radiating out and once I filled it with cold water it started sweating! No Thank You - nothing but Hydro Flask for me!!! :thumbsup2 BUT if I could order a DIS version via phone then I'll be "Disney enough" - otherwise I'm sticking one of those Mickey stickers they hand out all over the parks on mine :goodvibes

What size sports cap do I need for the DIS hydroflask?

They did change the design. The new sports are much better now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter