Hyperspace Mountain Fastpass?

I was in the park this morning. They opened Main Street at 8:30am and most of the crowd lined up at the entrance to Tomorrowland. I lined up on the right side of the hub as though I was headed for it's a small world and when it opened I went through the entrance to Tomorrowland that goes between Buzz and the Astro Orbiters. This path was far less congested and enabled me to get ahead of most of those lined up at the lower Tomorrowland entrance. The line to get FastPasses for Hyperspace Mountain was extremely long about 10 minutes after park opening (it stretched out about 50 feet from the ramp and was about a 10-min wait). I got Star Tours FP for some of my group first and then went to SM. I got my SM FP about 9:15 and it was for 10:55-11:55. I don't know exactly when they ran out, but it was before Star Tours, which ran out about 2:30 or so. The longest standby I saw posted for SM all day was 85 mins, but I wasn't monitoring it constantly so it might have stretched above that a bit. One advantage to the madness in Tomorrowland was that everything else was relatively easy. Indy was about a 20-25 min wait midday and HM was about the same. Everyone getting ST and SM FPs also made other FPs have early return windows all day. Even when I grabbed a FP for Indy at about 1:30 the return was for 2:40-3:40. The line to get into the Launch Bay was insane in the morning (worse than SM) and there were long lines at concession carts to get Darth Vader buckets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter