Hyperspace Mountain

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
Anyone think they’ll bring Hyperspace back for Star Wars nite this year even though Galaxy’s Edge is fully open now? I’m going on May 3rd and I would really love to do Hyperspace because I barely missed it the last 3 times it was a thing lol

Hyperspace mountain comes back certain seasons right? I just don't know when they do it? Did they stop the overlay since covid?

I love Hyperspace Mountain! They could bring that and Soarin' Over California back permanently. ::yes::

I know it won't happen, but a girl can dream! :cloud9:
Agree about Soarin'. Honeslty, Soarin' over the World is a cool idea, but should be the "special" one they bring out every once in a while. The entire theme of DCA is California, that should remain that ride. Update the movie, yes, but should be Cali.

Agree about Soarin'. Honeslty, Soarin' over the World is a cool idea, but should be the "special" one they bring out every once in a while. The entire theme of DCA is California, that should remain that ride. Update the movie, yes, but should be Cali.
I definitely think it should be California for DCA and World for Epcot. The California one didn’t make sense for Epcot and the World one doesn’t make sense for DCA 😂

That would cool if they did. They didn't do squat during the pandemic. Hoping they start to get back to normal. Hyperspace Mt was a very cool twist. But even if they don't, the current version is still faaaarrrrrr better than it's Florida counterpart.

Since they did that for Villains night I believe it could happen if its an easy on and off switch

Distorted screen. Cancels out the immersion
Well the Eiffel Tower is definitely an issue 😂 but I feel like the rest of it is still pretty good no matter what seat you’re at although front and center is always best. I just did it at Epcot a couple hours ago in row C3 and loved it even though that’s by far the worst row (tied with A3) lol

I love the World one! Why do you think it’s terrible?

Distorted images. This was never a problem with the California one. I don't find the World version the slightest bit repeatable, whereas I never tired of the California one. I just skip the world one completely.

Coming back on April 29th according to Twitter. Not sure for how long but definitely through May the 4th.
I did notice today that it will be closed on April 28th as that's our first day in the parks....so this would make sense.

I think Disney figured out that if you make some small changes to the park, Keyholders are likely to go in just for that and then also buy food and/or merchandise. I could have sworn that when Hyperspace Mountain first debuted, a lot of people didn't like it compared to regular Space Mountain but people seem more excited to see it now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter