I’m so excited only one week to go for my DCL Alaska cruise

dclpluto

DIS Veteran
One week from now I will be stuffing my face in cabanas. The first day lunch Buffett is the best. I fly in this Sunday. Just staying one night before the cruise. Staying right by the pier going to be nice waking up early and see the wonder pulling into port.

Sorry I hate to talk about my cruise while so many of you are effected by the tropical storms Laura and Marco who is going to be on the dream and fantasy. But sorry I’m so excited. Haven’t been to Alaska since DCL very first Alaska cruise in 2011. Also haven’t seen the frozen show or tianas place going to be really nice to see the changes. Well less than a week to go. Only four working days left. I’m so excited.

Last edited:
16700811.gif

So am I!!! We have our count down on already! We are flying in on Saturday though, never been to Vancouver before, so I want to explore a bit.

i might be missing something i have not been keeping track of the news lately but last i heard there are no cruise ships allowed in to Vancouver BC until at least oct 31 at the earliest and all the boarders are still closed

Ah, yes, you are visiting from WDW‘s Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland:)

Alaska is a great cruise. Vancouver is a great city. I am fortunate enough to have sailed the Inside Passage four times - four different itineraries (more precisely, combinations of embarkation / disembarkation points; they all were Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau ports of call).

Where were you booked in Vancouver? Any interesting port adventures you were most excited about? (Our first AK cruise, DCL, I think we had great activities at every port).

I has booked Alaska for next May on Celebrity - $3100 for two in a verandah ! but changed it for the Magic next November (replacing a cancelled Nov 2020 Magic cruise, unique itinerary out of San Juan). I’m missing this year’s cruise and now I’m missing Alaska, again.

My first thought would get me banned. So I will try to clean it up.

Who in the heck did you gratify in order to live outside The Darkest Timeline?

And you better be careful because there is some kind of break between the timelines and info is bleeding through. Do NOT get stuck here, it sucks.

One week from now I will be stuffing my face in cabanas. The first day lunch Buffett is the best. I fly in this Sunday. Just staying one night before the cruise. Staying right by the pier going to be nice waking up early and see the wonder pulling into port.

Sorry I hate to talk about my cruise while so many of you are effected by the tropical storms Laura and Marco who is going to be on the dream and fantasy. But sorry I’m so excited. Haven’t been to Alaska since DCL very first Alaska cruise in 2011. Also haven’t seen the frozen show or tianas place going to be really nice to see the changes. Well less than a week to go. Only four working days left. I’m so excited.
Have a great trip!! We are going next May and we are super excited. Are you staying in Vancouver overnight? Just curious what hotel you chose?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter