• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am a horrible person

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirmartinez

DIS Veteran
I went to the local walmart to purchase misc stuff for our trip next week.
When checking out I opted for the 20 item or less line (because I had 18 items)

As always the lines were long and customers grumpy, as I was handing the cashier my purchased the elderly lady behind me ( estimate 70 ish) starting going off about how rude I was.

She would not stop, she kept at it, saying things such as "what nerve I had" "who did I think I was" "can you not read" blah blah,
I turned to her and said "mam, I have 18 items, this is twenty item or less line"
she then focused her fury on the poor cashier,

Next thing I know I am calling this woman a word that I am sure she has never been called in her entire 70 something years of life, and telling her to mind her own business .

I still feel just horrible about.

Maybe if someone had put her in her place 50 years ago she would not be such the word you called her today. :lmao: Some people feel so entitled to things. Don't feel bad, I would have wanted to say the same thing, just would not have had the guts. I am sure the cashier thanks you.

At Disney in Feb, I had people getting all out of joint because I got to use the wheelchair line and that was "cutting". HELLO!!! I am in a wheelchair. I would gladly trade with you people. When the ride is over they get to hop out and run to the next ride. I have to wait for my chair and can't get to the next ride nearly as fast. Some people will complain about anything to anybody.

I am glad you put her in her place. The way I am these days, I may be more apt to do the same thing next time.

I enjoy the chance to call a bitge a bitge...they usually work hard for that title and have earned the right to have you recognize and respect her bitgieness...and what better recognition is there than refering to her by her royal title? Im pretty sure Queen Elizabeth would rather you address her as "Queen" over "Lizibitge" because she is indeed an actual queen, why shouldnt everyone else be called by the titles theyve earned?

You know, I agree that people at that age have earned respect...but they have not earned the right to be disrespectful to others.

Sorry you had to deal with that today! Don't feel so bad...maybe she'll think twice the next time she thinks she is entitled to be so rude to others.

As always the lines were long and customers grumpy, as I was handing the cashier my purchased the elderly lady behind me ( estimate 70 ish) starting going off about how rude I was.

She would not stop, she kept at it, saying things such as "what nerve I had" "who did I think I was" "can you not read" blah blah,
I turned to her and said "mam, I have 18 items, this is twenty item or less line"

Next thing I know I am calling this woman a word that I am sure she has never been called in her entire 70 something years of life, and telling her to mind her own business .

:rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 I'm assuming you don't live here in South Florida-where they all retire to...its a real charm shopping with them here...and its funny because they all love their grandchildren-but cant tolerate kids on line in the stores...I'd get over it. you did the right thing stepping up

Something tells me she HAS been called that particular word. I know you feel horrible about it, I definitely would too, but it sounds like she deserved it. Good for you :)

you are a horrible person, because I wasn't there to see it.:lmao:

She called her a rooster lollipop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I've been so busy posting alternate translations on another thread that I was not paying attention to this one. Love the - ahem - analogy!!:rotfl:

I'm just sitting here thinkin' it's time to close this thread. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter